register for free

Dog News

Do not walk your dog here!

...has received 117 comments (page 12)
janitor
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Oh come on, it's the daily mail, hardly a reliable news source, as with most of the printed media in the uk, it's no more than a comic, would you believe it if you read it in the beano or dandy.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-06-2014, 09:47 AM
It isn't only in the daily mail and it's not a made up story, it was reported to the police by a member of parliament and the police are investigating. Quite how they'll discover who put it up I don't know.
If you knew Tower Hamlets at all you wouldn't be surprised by the story in the least.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

02-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Oh come on, it's the daily mail, hardly a reliable news source
Its isn't only reported in the daily mail....
janitor
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-06-2014, 10:00 AM
I do know tower hamlets I lived there for 20 odd years, and anything they do would fail to surprise me, but I still fail to except the Daily Mail as a reliable news source, and it wouldn't be too difficult, finding out who put it up,as with most areas of London, there aren't to many places not covered by CCTV.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

02-06-2014, 10:15 AM
CCTV is not generally in parks though. It's in the local papers too I think Malka just chose the story with the most info at the time.
Shellymass21
New Member!
Female 

20-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Abide by English law or get out of the United Kingdom work with us or get lost back in your on country or if you were born here but don't stick to our English law and only abide by your faith then go back to where your family originated from and follow your beliefs there not here
Azz
Administrator
Male 

21-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by Shellymass21
Abide by English law or get out of the United Kingdom work with us or get lost back in your on country or if you were born here but don't stick to our English law and only abide by your faith then go back to where your family originated from and follow your beliefs there not here
Hi Shelly, your comments would be seen as racist - because you are telling people to 'go back home'. However, in a way the sentiment is in some ways similar to my own, although with a few important nuances (where instead, the focus is highlighting their displeasure - and suggesting alternative options). So my take on it would be something along these lines:

"If you really hate Great Britain that much; if you despise our laws, detest our cultures, dislike our equal rights for women and gays - then why not just p-off to a country that suits you better? If I disliked it here so much I certainly wouldn't stick around!"

Can you see the difference? Nuances matter..
Shellymass21
New Member!
Female 

21-06-2014, 09:03 AM
I'm not British but I abide to the British law they've giving me a good life here I'm not racist never have been and never will be its just this country is not Britain anymore it's to weak and not enough balls to stand up to other countries give Britain orders and letting other countries to dictate to it!!!!!!
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top