Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 05:45 AM

Morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Well that was a lovely extended weekend and I’m now much looking forward to the early June one to include the extra day for the Queen’s Jubilee.

Sadly, Baz’s firm are too tight to pay him for the extra day, so we will be nice and short in his wages for that week.

I wonder if Liz (Her Maj) would make a donation? Perhaps I’ll drop her a line......

Have a great Bank holiday, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are. — Kurt Cobain
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 05:51 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I have an appointment with the Osteopath again this morning for another 45 mins of torture .
Unfortunatly back to work today and you've made me wonder if I will get paid for Liz's extra bank holiday day. I have taken the week off before too so I can have a nice long break. Can't wait.
Hope everyone has a good day whatever you are doing. Take care.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Good morning, Vicki, Bev and all who follow.

Osteopathy sounds a painful process, Bev, but if it does some good and helps with the longer term pain, then I suppose you have to endure it

We're looking forward to a more peaceful week now that the holidayers and trippers have scooted off back home. Means we can go into town later today instead of first thing which I prefer.

The first of the little goslings are tootling about on the lake - 5 of them - and when we got back yesterday and the heavens opened, Mrs Duck was leading her procession of six babies down the middle of our road. It's a fairly quiet road, but I do hope she and her youngsters stayed safe until they got where ever they were going.

Whatever you are all up to today, enjoy and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
I have an appointment with the Osteopath again this morning for another 45 mins of torture .
Unfortunatly back to work today and you've made me wonder if I will get paid for Liz's extra bank holiday day. I have taken the week off before too so I can have a nice long break. Can't wait.
Hope everyone has a good day whatever you are doing. Take care.
Morning Bev - hope it's not too painful hon, and does the trick xx

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning, Vicki, Bev and all who follow.

Osteopathy sounds a painful process, Bev, but if it does some good and helps with the longer term pain, then I suppose you have to endure it

We're looking forward to a more peaceful week now that the holidayers and trippers have scooted off back home. Means we can go into town later today instead of first thing which I prefer.

The first of the little goslings are tootling about on the lake - 5 of them - and when we got back yesterday and the heavens opened, Mrs Duck was leading her procession of six babies down the middle of our road. It's a fairly quiet road, but I do hope she and her youngsters stayed safe until they got where ever they were going.

Whatever you are all up to today, enjoy and stay safe
Morning Chris - how sweet (ducklings) x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2012, 06:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Nice to have the holiday not so good if you don't get paid.

Good luck Bev and I hope the little ducklings and goslings stay safe Chris. We had a lovely catch up with our friends yesterday sad to see our friend even worse than when we last saw them and since definite diagnosis of Huntingdons. It was was on the cards his mum had it too and all the signs over the years were pointing in that direction. He is in his late 50's and was a teacher and very clever and talented in music as well.
I do spend a lot of time lately questioning life and how it works. On a personal basis.

Wet here again today. Housework on the cards and reminding myself it is Tuesday not Monday. I m also hoping Dillons goodies will be turning up today.

I like the gem today. Have a good day all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev, Chris, Lynn and everyone

Good luck at the bone cruncher Bev, I need one desperately, but it's a case of finding one here, so I'm gonna have to suffer. I'm ok if I don't climb, so we're off down the beach this morning as the tide is out and hopefully, that'll give my back a well earned break from yesterday's mountaineering with the neighbours, kids and dogs!

Busy day for me as I picked up all the washing from the van, and the exhaust is now falling off my old Astra so we're going to have a new one fitted. Seems a shame to have to be spending on a car we're selling, but Dave said it'll all fall off in the road if we don't lol!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Had a great nights sleep undisturbed from phone calls and knocking doors, Yayyyyyyy maybe my talk yesterday morning filtered through, we can but hope.

Have alot to do and then my link worker is calling in a 3.30pm to see me, I can have a rant on how the system fails good job she knows me inside out bet she is already thinking ''' Oh! dear''

Have a great day folks xxxxxxxxxxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-05-2012, 07:51 AM
A very quick good morning to everyone from me - I am not sulking but am going back to bed as I feel bleuhhhhhh.
Lulusmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Morning all

Osteopath sounds painful, hope you get some relief. Baby goslings sound really sweet. Malka, hope you feel better. Not a good day, have to go back to work a little later to meet the vet. We have one goat, Adam, who has reached the point of no return and will have to be PTS. Also one of the cats' whose diabetes is uncontrollable will go the same way. I know its for the best but its still sad nonetheless.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.