Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2010, 08:21 PM

I now have a second camera.

Although I don't know how to tell you how I got it without sounding like a tramp, but anyway I now have a Minolta Dynax 500si , which I got because I know someone who collects 'special' collections for the council, things like chairs, fridges etc, anyway they pull up at one house, and the nieghbour comes out, and says that if he gives them something would they be able to take his old couch away, they say allright, but what is it first, and out comes this camera, so my mate gave it to me.

The camera is one of the 'older' film type camera, but I'm happy with it, and I can't wait to get out and use it, I've just got to get some batteries for it from one of the camera shops nearby
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Ohh....have fun - I can only afford photography as a hobby now its gone digital
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2010, 11:08 PM
thanks i plan too although i have to admit i've never owned a non digital camera before lol, so i'm a bit worried im gonna ruin the film lol
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

23-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
thanks i plan too although i have to admit i've never owned a non digital camera before lol, so i'm a bit worried im gonna ruin the film lol
Don't forget, you can't delete rubbish shots so you need to think about what you're shooting & not just point 'n' click. Maybe digital cameras are to blame for today's culture of 'I want it handed to me on a plate NOW!'