12-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Thanks LG, means a lot, i am just being pathetic
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
.not entirely sure if i am coming or going but will get myself sorted out
So sad to read this, like all of us I really hope you'll be OK, I thought it was worldy events but if it's closer to home then it's hard but I'm sure you'll sort it, will be thinking of you.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2016, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

Title "Waterlogged "

Good morn all, bit overcast and cooler today. Exciting time at the dentist I had not???? the hole in the tooth went into the roots and the dentist had a tricky time of cleaning and filling. It took him ages and a lot of careful work to fix it. Thank goodnes for private dental care with Denplan, it didn't cost anything as we pay a fixed monthly sum if we need work done on our teeth or not. Goodness knows how much this would have cost use without the care plan

Just thought I would post a photo slightly different that I took some time ago. It was very misty that day more so than the picture shows as I have had to edit it a bit to make it clearer
Fab photo ... love it!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Lovely photos June of your beautiful girls!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Great pictures June they all look so fit and relaxed

LG winter preparations I hope you're not going to tell us we are due for some snow
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Of course we are due for some snow Harvey - the blessing is that it tends to not last very long up here. Bad whilst it's with us but as we have a lot of mist and drizzle it tends to be gone in a fortnight - tops. Unlike your former domicile in Czechland where the dreaded white stuff lasts for months on end!
I've been checking roofs, gutterings and drainage access today so that if it does come there will hopefully be no nasty surprises. All that remains is to put new felting on one of my poultry houses and then it is mission accomplished.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2016, 09:51 PM
My search for a light with a protective cage around it, and a gripper is proving entertaining. Who would have thought there would be so many different types, so many poor reviews I think I have found one, but need to know if it has an on/off switch, I have messaged them but no reply so far.
Still awaiting the reappearance of Alun so I can find out if the brick built house is still feasible. He's not shown at training for 3 weeks now, could be his shifts, hoping the extension he was building hasn't fallen apart
Griff, hoping you start feeling better in yourself very soon.
Thanks everyone for the kind comments on the girls, I just thought they looked so happy together in the sunshine and took the piccies
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Of course we are due for some snow Harvey - the blessing is that it tends to not last very long up here. Bad whilst it's with us but as we have a lot of mist and drizzle it tends to be gone in a fortnight - tops. Unlike your former domicile in Czechland where the dreaded white stuff lasts for months on end!
I've been checking roofs, gutterings and drainage access today so that if it does come there will hopefully be no nasty surprises. All that remains is to put new felting on one of my poultry houses and then it is mission accomplished.
Yep, still have nightmares about being buried in snow while trying to shift the stuff to get the car out and sometimes having just dug a 100 yards to the road the bloomin snow plough would pass by and chuck it all back at me grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't want it even for a fortnight Just realised it will be two years next month that we moved here.

I have a couple of gutters to 'look at' in the next week or two, I don't think they've been cleared for many years. The previous owner had poultry but I gave the hen house away as soon as we moved in.

How do you keep Fagin and the chooks seperated We had to pay the local farmer several times for Baruskas food hunting exploits about equivalent of £2 so wasn't too bad and they were partly to blame as they allowed the chooks to run everywhere even on the roads and of course they lost many more to the foxes.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
but need to know if it has an on/off switch, I have messaged them but no reply so far.
None of mine have an on/off switch, although some may have. If you have to get one without a switch you could plug it in to a wall socket with a switch if there's one handy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2016, 11:02 PM
I can, and do, switch them off at the mains, but I also switch the present ones off when I've finished with them, because every so often I forget, mean to do it later and don't. I suspect I'm going to have to adopt a belt and braces attitude with Zen as finding it hard to keep up with her, never mind one step ahead
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2