Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 12th September

Good morning everyone, Looks like it is going to be a hot one today by all accounts.

June, so glad Lona is doing well now. Zen, what a little queen, so pleased she has settled back into her training so well.

Lynn, hope you had a safe journey down to Essex and back and also that Gorden managed to get the shower in.

Nippy Jen, hope you are recovering ok.

Brenda, you have not said how you got on at training on Saturday, hope it went well and you are feeling better.

Sue, I wonder which you settled on three will be more than enough to cover that frame. one Nellie Moser/President or Ville de Lyon would have covered it adequately. Nellie Moser being the most prolific.

Norma, hope all is well with you and yours. Kazz, sorry you got called out at that unearthly hour. Nikki hope all is also well with you and yours.

Harvey, no worry about dogs and carpets, Amber recoats our carpet with her hair everyday!

Griff, glad things are going along nice and friendly with Steve, hope Molly soon settles.

Have a good day everyone, don't get sunburnt if it is as strong as they reckon, 30c.......too much! stay safe and well, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 07:02 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow. Training was ok. The usual thing of owners not turning up and not saying why. Never mind. Hope everyone has a good day. Will let you all know when I have written and posted my next piece to the north lancing website. Pleased to hear Zen was good for you June.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Morning all!! Its not a bad day here in Northants - could do with catching some rays, so hope it heats up.

So much housework to do though - went a bit mad in the garden yesterday and pruned back a massive climbing ivy that was smothering a beautiful climbing rose called Phyllis Bye that my father gave me, so is very precious to me; it has thorns like a bitch so I was rather precariously balanced up the top of the steps - but I did it! And then I managed a mile long walk round a rather bumpy stubble field without a stick!

Hope everyone has a good day x nikki x
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Good morning everyone

Well done Zen on being so good at training and carrying on as though she had not had a holiday from it Good for Lona having a sunbathe and pleased she is doing well.

Glad you enjoyed your visit to Steve's Griff it sounds as though you are getting on well as friends

People are all the same Brenda they don't like to commit to something and then wonder why the training is not happening. One lesson is all their dog needs

The reason we have three Moyra is that he who must be obeyed again didnt listen to me when I said one would be enough. I have given up trying to get through to his one brain cell it only leads to me shouting and arguing with him and I am fed up. The same with some manure I told him where I was putting that but no he said I had said I was putting it along that area - can't even get a fork in there yet and if I put the manure on top I know who will be out there enjoying herself

Lovely and sunny here so off to take her ladyship for a walk and then a tip run and hoover the car. Exciting times today then

Have a god ay and stay safe and hope everyone is keeping well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 07:49 AM
Brenda, look forward to seeing your log. Sue, you didn't say which clematis they were, I would be interested.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2016, 07:56 AM
My one brain cell is more precious to me than Sue's hundreds charging about in aimless fashion.
What Sue does not realise is what one wants is not always possible so I have to come up with what is possible.
We could do with some rain if even only at night ,we have not had any for days now and everything in the garden needs it.

next thing is yet another trip to the dump ( I should have shares in it), this time to get rid of old pear tree trunks and bits of timber. Then it is car inside clean out before we go out to the pub for lunch
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Meant to be hot today no signs as yet.

Glad Zena did well at training and that Lona is coming along well.
Sue I understand how you feel sometimes. Head, wall and a bit of banging it against said wall comes to mind.
Harvey I had to laugh about Lara and her pond antics.
brenda sorry some of the newbies didn't turn up.
griff sounds like you and Steve are enjoying time being friends.

Had a relatively good journey to and from Essex yesterday doing it again tomorrow to pick him up at lunchtime. So hoping for clear roads.
Shower in and useable so just the little things now. Privacy screening for the window and a new blind, boxing in pipework and hooking the radiator up.
Then it will be finishing off the stairs and decorating. Seem to be getting on track now for getting it on the market next year hopefully.
Right better get off to do some housework and groom Dillon, no walks today as waiting in for a new wardrobe drawer combo for the small bedroom that Mark is using. By the time it arrives it will be to hot or to late to take a walk with Dillon.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Sue did you know that men share the brain cell so it just depends whose turn it is to have it. I am going now before someone shoots me down. ta ta.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Lol, Brenda it sure has to get shared around a lot.

Harvey and LG your're excused.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2016, 09:13 AM
It is the size of the brain cell that counts. A not so well known fact is that mans one brain cell is the equivilant to a womans 500 brain cells. Also that women only have 499 brain cells and the one missing it the most important.
That is why men think logically and women can't make up their minds.

Proof? take a woman to a nail colour chart or hair colour one and watch her trying to decide which colour one to have for the next 2 hours
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >