Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2020, 07:14 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 16th May, 2020

Good morning everyone, a bit overcast this morning. I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above everything stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2020, 08:24 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Overcast here too Moyra

Teazle walked and one lot of runner beans planted out. I have also taken some cuttings of creeping phlox and osteospermum so hope they take

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Sun out now but did look like it might rain earlier.

Wow Sue you have done a lot already.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2020, 10:04 AM
Well been out with Gert lovely walk washing in the machine then back home washing on line 2nd load in then off to the Greengrocers picked up 1/2 dozen eggs and 1/2 savoy cabbage he will cut it in half for you if you do not need a whole one, a cauliflower and a pear. Popped into the butchers picked up a nice piece of steak for me and a piece of pork for a neighbour. Back home 2nd machine was just finishing so cleaned the oven.

Then popped Gert on her lead and took the pork and cauliflower to my neighbours.

2nd machine on the line.

Just sitting down to a mid morning bacon sarnie. The weather is threatening dark clouds but warm in between the clouds and blowing nicely so fingers crossed.

Got a bit of weeding to do so looks like a nice day in the garden and if not gardening reading.

Done the post in two parts as as is not unknown on the site the first one disappeared so hit post then edited this time.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2020, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, a bit overcast this morning. I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above everything stay safe and well. God bless.
Morning Moyra how do you feel? and how is the on line shopping coming on?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2020, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Overcast here too Moyra

Teazle walked and one lot of runner beans planted out. I have also taken some cuttings of creeping phlox and osteospermum so hope they take

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe

Joining you on the weather front. Hope the cutting take. Have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Sun out now but did look like it might rain earlier.

Wow Sue you have done a lot already.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Morning Lynn, hope you are all well. How are the fish getting on having been moved?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2020, 10:27 AM
Hi Kazz busy morning already for you.
Well the fish are hiding, we lost the Shubunkin he had died before we moved the pond.
Gorden thinks it's still a little cold for the fish to be swimming about. They were swimming the other week when we had that lovely warm spell and under the hose while the pond was being topped up. Now though back to hiding.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2020, 11:24 AM
Kazz, not having any trouble with shopping now I have been added to Tesco's vulnerable list. Get a delivery weekly. Thanks for asking. My appointment with the Renal clinic has been postponed from 17th June to some time in November, the 4th I think. But other than my problems with
Steve which just goes on. He is not worried about finding himself a girlfriend and his only interest is fish so I guess I have to put up with him!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2020, 02:27 PM
Good afternoon all.

After an hour's sunshine this morning, it's been a pretty cloudy day, but not too chilly.

Glad you've sorted your shopping, Moyra. A nightmare when you can't get food.

Am I imagining things or has the cost of a weekly shop risen considerably?

Our new same old, same old here, but how I long for the old one
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >