View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Blimey, those are some mahusive feet!! Utterly adorable though, I don't think I've ever seen an afghan in the flesh actually and certainly not a baby, that is a very inquisitive look you're getting at the camera though, bright as a button obviously, he's going to be a bundle of (insert adjective here!)
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Cute , cute , cute... my , what big feet you have !!!!!!!!!!
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-11-2010, 02:54 PM
He is beautiful indeed. I have never seen an Afghan pup before either, although at my local park I do sometimes see a guy with two very regal grown up Black Afghans. Very stunning dogs.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Aww what a cutie. I am another one who has never seen an Afghan pup. He is gorgeous!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 04:37 PM
OMG he has to be the cutest thing I have seen for a long time
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 05:03 PM
A friend of mine's mum used to breed Afgans... That regal thing is a lie Its an act they can put on for about an hour or two at a time for the show ring, the rest of the time they are big crazy lollopy muck magnet buffoons... Hers spent quite a bit of their day with leg warmers round their ears and neck to try and keep their ears from getting into everything they sniffed and ate... and you couldn't sit down without two or three heads resting on your lap for cuddles... Her house and garden looked like a post apocalyptic disaster movie... But everyone in the house always had a big grin and a devil may care attitude that reflected all the afgans

You friend has a real adventure ahead...

You have seen 'whatamess' I assume? It is like an afgan owner's manual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe7uKhHj-kk
DippyLeo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Ha Ha!!! Yeah she knows what she's letting herself in for, she was brought up with Afghans as her Mum used to breed & show them so she's kinda coming 'home' as it were
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Just stunning!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 06:04 PM
SHE is just delectable, and if I were closeby, you wouldn't be seeing her again that's for sure! Never, ever seen one of these little beauties and I want one now!

We have two of these in our village, I adore these dogs, such a shame you just don't see them nowadays I wonder why.
malwhit
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-11-2010, 06:21 PM
I am in South Yorks too and if I ever see him I will kidnap him.....or swap you for a middle aged and grumpy Mini Schnauzer

I fell in love with the breed when I lived in Eastbourne - an old lady had 3 who were amazing to watch running and with gentle temperaments. The first time I saw them running over to my dogs I was a bit concerned, but all they wanted to do was play

She showed her Afghans and in full coats they looked amazing, but when she got a new pup I fell in love as it was all legs and fuzzy hair
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >