Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 08:59 AM

Snowpawstore delivery.

Ive ordered from Snowpawstore twice now and the delivery is dreadful. Can anyone explain why an item marked "in stock" can take so far 8 days and not be here? You pay £4.50 for a small item, and it says up to two weeks, how is that possible at that price for delivery when its in stock? Delivery isnt cheap for that size item, I think its the last time Ill have anything from here, their delivery is very poor indeed.
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-11-2010, 10:38 AM
I dunno? I've ordered from them a few times and only once had a delay but they did let me know why.
Give them a ring
wickerman
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-11-2010, 10:41 AM
yes i would give them a ring im sure they would respond
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Ive ordered from Snowpawstore twice now and the delivery is dreadful. Can anyone explain why an item marked "in stock" can take so far 8 days and not be here? You pay £4.50 for a small item, and it says up to two weeks, how is that possible at that price for delivery when its in stock? Delivery isnt cheap for that size item, I think its the last time Ill have anything from here, their delivery is very poor indeed.
Never ordered from them, but the worst one I ever had, was I ordered something in stock , and paid £12 P&P 4 weeks later it still had not arrived, with numerous phone calls to the company , giving every excuse under the sun, why it was taking so long...in the end i cancelled
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 10:47 AM
I used them once and they were spot on. I was worried as I had paid by cheque and thought it would take weeks but it took a matter of days.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 12:04 PM
That does sound like really poor service.

It might be 'in stock' but they don't say where perhaps their warehouse is in Oz.

Seriously, the only thing I can think of is that they have more orders than they do staff and they just can't process the orders fast enough. Not what you want though is it.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Quite a mixed reception then. It does say up to 2 weeks for delivery, but this item could be delivered for under £1 by normal post, let alone £4.50! Thats not really my gripe, my issue is they claim its in stock, why on earth does it take two weeks when its in stock? Could well be the staff thing Hali.