View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Oh I love it when they do things that make us laugh. Bless them both!
Becky
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post
No, sorry, that's not a new boxer game it's an old Mini Schnauzer game! Pepper worked out ages ago that she can get the last little bits out of her kong or treat ball ball by dropping it down the stairs.
You boxers are so behind the times.
J
Throwing objects down the stairs is definitely a Minis game Amy used to stand on the top of the stairs with her ball in her mouth, let if fall and then watch it bounce from step to step. She would then run down to fetch it and start all over again.

Millie is not allowed to climb the stairs just yet with her puppy joints, but there are two steps up onto the lawn and she was doing the same thing there with her toys while I passed them back up to her
here is the proof.. (pictures taken a couple of months ago)

MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2008, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
They certainly are (but I'm biased )

That they are as well...very cute, but little sods!!! PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!!!

My Benson has mince stuffed in his Kong, and now realises that flinging it into the air sends mince flying across the kitchen. His tail (yes, he has one) wags like crazy as he hoovers up the debris.

Problem is, I keep finding mince in my shoes, cups, fruit bowl etc etc.
haha!!! i can picture it!!

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Thats why i have three MB there a brilliant dog to own , And as Max has demonstrated extremley smart , xxdk
3!!! i fell in love ewith boxers after seeing one on tv, cant rem the programme but it was such a cute dog!
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Throwing objects down the stairs is definitely a Minis game Amy used to stand on the top of the stairs with her ball in her mouth, let if fall and then watch it bounce from step to step. She would then run down to fetch it and start all over again.

Millie is not allowed to climb the stairs just yet with her puppy joints, but there are two steps up onto the lawn and she was doing the same thing there with her toys while I passed them back up to her
here is the proof.. (pictures taken a couple of months ago)

awww!! your doggie looks soo cute!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Oh bless them! Maddy and Charlie will Chase each other up and down the stairs just for fun and sometimes teh cats will join in.

Maddy always cleans her kong out no trouble with her big cow tongue, and if not she bites it in half, she's been through about 4 of the red ones and we are now onto black which is holding out ok! So never had to work out an alternate way to empty it!

On a different note though, Tucker my big boy kitty used to bring toys upstairs and drop them into the loo as a kitten, about 3 per week. No idea why!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2