View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2008, 11:49 AM
hello everyone just managed to find the thread I am Lisa, Coco's mum. Thank you all for your kind offers I have some really kind ladies coming this weekend with Mals and next week we are getting to meet the Icescape gang as well before xmas....Please let me know what you think of this idea as Huskies are her first love.

On Saturday the 3rd of January I would like to get the Advertisers photographer to join us allat our local pub...Not for the obvious lol. They have a huge grass area which is private and perfect to give coco possibly the biggest hug a husky session ever!Across from the pub down the road from my house are big excercise fields where if people wanted they could rig the dogs.
I wouldn't tell her this was going to happen but just say we're going for a walk with Blue or something then watch her face when we reach the pub! and most likely start to cry again
She is so special to me Jo has rung me tonight and I know she will PM some of you with my number but feel free to get in touch-Next year I am aiming to get Coco recognised at the pride of britain awards and may even try to get the nationals involved on her big husky hug as I want to shout it from the rooftops how special she really is xxx Let me know if any of you could make it or indeed another date what with xmas and stuff I know it may be hard xxx Lisa

Let me know guys if you can make this although she knows about some of the visits she will not know anything about this the pub has wonderful hot food and I've told MArtin I'll personally be on poop patrol lol thnak you all,again we've decorated the house this morning I wasn't much use not having a good day but with everyone being so kind and looking forward to it all we are certainly in the xmas spirit now with all your help-If this is my last xmas it shall certainly be my best and I'm determined to keep going for my little princess x
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Sounds like you have a good day planned
It's a pity I am so far away but I hope you all have loads of fun.
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Afternoon all,
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW we have just settled back in from the best morning ever!
Here are some photos of our meeting with Julie-Muddiwarx Harry and Jo and the beautiful gentle and mischeivous Noobie, Moochie and Princess Taz. Coco is very much in love with Taz and for someone who has trouble handling our mile a minute border collie she has walked Taz confidently and with pride she was ever so upset she had to go but hopefully we shall see alot more of three brilliant people we shall now call our friends.
I even built up the courage to have a go on the scooter myself and was suprised not only at the speed but that I stayed on-Noobie was so careful with me
We have all fallen for the dogs BIG time. And an offical family desicion has been made-Dog sledding is our new family sport-If this is the last year I see through without deteriorating anymore I can always say I've lived one of my dreams-But you all need to watch your back if I get back on my feet as Coco and I are going to have the best team!!
My first operation of the year is at the end of January so we are planning to join everyone at the Nottingham trails see you there

Julie, Jo and Harry angels in our opinion thank you again....The offer stands if you need a dog sitter...or a rat sitter Julie lol

Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Awwwwwww so pleased for your beautiful daughter and yourself Beautiful pics and well done Muddiwarx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Dogsey Magic again...

Looks like you all had a fab time and that Coco had a great morning. Lets hope you get the chance to meet up again.

Thanks for sharing a special morning with us.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 02:30 PM
I am actually so jealous! I'd love to meet the gang and have a go at scootering myself Sign me up for the next Huskie hugathon Looks like you had a fabulous day. I'm glad Coco had a fab time too, she deserves it.

Well done dogsey spreading the love!
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 03:32 PM
We are home and we had a LOVELY time, we did go initially to reward a special little girl but we have made a whole family of friends
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
We are home and we had a LOVELY time, we did go initially to reward a special little girl but we have made a whole family of friends
And gained a rat sitter Glad you all had a great time
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2008, 10:17 PM
wonderful, well done muddiwarx for doing such a good deed and making new friends, Coco certainly looks like she has some new friends going by that smile !!!
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Hey, this morning she was so excited to tell her friends and told me she dreamt about yesterday over and over again, bless her. Definatley made new friends x
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >