Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amykf3
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-10-2006, 07:39 PM

Halloween Help!!!

I've been invited to a halloween party on Sat but as money is tight I don't want to buy a costume, I thought about going as a devil as I already have the sequined horns but my red trousers no longer fit
Does any one else have any ideas? What about a goth? I have dark hair already so hard pard done, but is it 'Halloweeny'?
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2006, 08:13 PM
do you have an old sheet you can dye red or black cut a hole for your head and arms then tie it around the waste
amykf3
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey again! Don;t really have spare sheets only good ones. I have plenty of non scarey constumes as I'm forever going to generic fancy dress parties, I have Audry Hepburn (breakfast at tiffenys) I dream of geanie, and the caracter of Cathrine Zeta Jone in Chicago, I may be able to re use the last one as it has lots of black ribbon and sequins and is completely black.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Could you use the last one the Chicago one I mean and add a cheap witches hat?
and go as a modern day witch.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2006, 08:22 PM
well if you got something black like you said andjust has sequins get some glitter glue and just put it all over to make shiny should look good
amykf3
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Could do will have to wera with trousers now not hot pants as I wore originally! I prob haven't changed shape too much but confidence is different - now married don't want to be flashing everything off!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2006, 08:24 PM
I went to a last minute halloween party last year, had nothing to wear, so, i wore all black, cut an umberella in half, sewed each half to the arms of my top and went as a bat
amykf3
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Good idea! Best mate is going as a bat and it's her party so don't want to steal her thunder, but will defo remember that for next year!