Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-10-2006, 10:42 AM

Kia is going to be in a horror movie.

Hi everybody,

Kia my N.IXGSD is going to be part of my coursework for media studies. I have to make a trailer for a horror film and after my friends met kia and saw how obedient she Can! be they said she would be quite good because of her wolfy look. I cnt see it to be honest all I see is the cute baby face Anyway when i have made it I will try and get a link on here so you can all can see. I will also take some digi cam pics for you all.

Oh and I am 18 tommorow can't wait have really nice meal planned with family during the day. Lovely chinease restuarant and then a party in the evening where I plan to get very very drunk.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!!

Good luck to Kia too
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by ellenlouise View Post
Hi everybody,

Kia my N.IXGSD is going to be part of my coursework for media studies. I have to make a trailer for a horror film and after my friends met kia and saw how obedient she Can! be they said she would be quite good because of her wolfy look. I cnt see it to be honest all I see is the cute baby face Anyway when i have made it I will try and get a link on here so you can all can see. I will also take some digi cam pics for you all.

Oh and I am 18 tommorow can't wait have really nice meal planned with family during the day. Lovely chinease restuarant and then a party in the evening where I plan to get very very drunk.

Sounds like fun

It's my sisters 18th today too
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Happy birthday to your sister.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 12:11 AM
That's sounds great I hope we get to see it!

Happy birthday! Have fun