Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyTwilight
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by one.eyed.dog View Post
I don't like Being Human or True Blood.

I have Lost Boys though. It's a brill film.

I like Dusk till Dawn too.
Love Lost Boys. Will check out From Dusk Till Dawn. THANKS!!
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by MistyTwilight View Post
Cool!!!
Don't have a clue what causes it!!
What's weirder I hated reading until a few years ago now I can't stop.
And your the only person I know who is as weird as me.
I'm a half goth (who hopes to turn full goth in a few years), and who is hoping to some day finish and have the nerve to publish my first series!!
Its going to have vampires,werewolves,witches, and very weird people in it.
LOOOOOL!!!!
P.S. Love the Quote. "If It dangles it's been pierced and if it's pierced then it's been stretched, She's a little metal hedgehog in a dress!"
Oooh good luck! Perhaps one day we shall see your name up there along with the likes of Anne Rice

And thank you! It's from a very peculiar song
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Of course!
Yup...saw it when I was about 12..and decided I wanted a nanook of my own!!>.18 years later..I got two!
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Misty, if you like vamps then you'll really love forever knight BUT it was never released for sell in the uk although it had a massive fan base.

it's out on us but you'd need a region 1 player to watch it worse luck! not sure if it's around on any internet player although you can watch clips on you tube! just look for either forever knight or best of all the great la croix played by nigel bennet! now he was one twisted vampire and I always loved his char as was real nasty and quite sadistic.

Salems lot and fright night are easy to buy from almost anywhere and still stand up quite well, but if your into vamps then really they are a must see.
MistyTwilight
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Oooh good luck! Perhaps one day we shall see your name up there along with the likes of Anne Rice

And thank you! It's from a very peculiar song
I hope so!!! Will have to look for that song!! What's the name?!
MistyTwilight
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Harleygjc View Post
Misty, if you like vamps then you'll really love forever knight BUT it was never released for sell in the uk although it had a massive fan base.

it's out on us but you'd need a region 1 player to watch it worse luck! not sure if it's around on any internet player although you can watch clips on you tube! just look for either forever knight or best of all the great la croix played by nigel bennet! now he was one twisted vampire and I always loved his char as was real nasty and quite sadistic.

Salems lot and fright night are easy to buy from almost anywhere and still stand up quite well, but if your into vamps then really they are a must see.
Thank you SOOO much for info!!! Will look into watching them!!!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Big Vampire fan here too, The Lost Boys one of my favourites, n all the old Hammer films (oldies) A book you might like if can still get is 'The Merciful Women' by Federico Andahazi
MistyTwilight
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Big Vampire fan here too, The Lost Boys one of my favourites, n all the old Hammer films (oldies) A book you might like if can still get is 'The Merciful Women' by Federico Andahazi
Thanks for the tip!! Will check it out right this second!!!!
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-02-2011, 06:04 PM
I love True Blood, but Vampire Diaries is my absolute favourite!
Love it so much that I watch it online the day after it aires in USA, so I'm abit ahead of everyone in UK!

Twilight of course! Books are better than films, but I dont object to watching Robert Pattinson and Tayler Lautner Cant wait for the last film to come out!

Love the Shiver trilogy (Werewolves!) its brilliant, recommend to anyone who likes werewolves
Just started The Secret Circle books, about witches, very good so far
Also enjoyed the Vampire Academy books,

im obsessed and love it
MistyTwilight
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by fayeily View Post
I love True Blood, but Vampire Diaries is my absolute favourite!
Love it so much that I watch it online the day after it aires in USA, so I'm abit ahead of everyone in UK!

Twilight of course! Books are better than films, but I dont object to watching Robert Pattinson and Tayler Lautner Cant wait for the last film to come out!

Love the Shiver trilogy (Werewolves!) its brilliant, recommend to anyone who likes werewolves
Just started The Secret Circle books, about witches, very good so far
Also enjoyed the Vampire Academy books,

im obsessed and love it
I watched the vampire diaries ahead of time too, but mum wanted to watch it also and the computer screen is to small!! So waited for it on telly!! Watching the new one TONIGHT!!!! (My mum prefers ghosts but I converted her to Vampires. LOL!!!)
Shiver?! do you mean the Wolves Of Mercy Falls trilogy?! If so read it and love it!!!
Haven't read Secret Circle ... YET!!
Just starting Vampire Academy, look forward to reading it!!!!
And I agree about twilight books being better, but still love the films.
Watching True Blood in a few Years!!!
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >