Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
I wish the go compare guy would just go **** off!!

The new ford advert is doing my head in!! With the aeiou song!!!!
Yeah!! What's that "ah ee oo oo ee ee ah ee oo oo" all about?!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I don't watch much tele but it seems the two adverts that really annoy me always come on when I do.
They are the Tresemee advert which is just so false, as if any of us would walk in a hair salon and that would happen and be said, they can't even act or make the voice sound convincing.
The other one is the "Go Compare" adverts. I find them so annoying that if I need to shop or get quotes for something I will look anywhere, but cannot use thier site. Which surely shows thier ad doesn't work because it puts me off ever using them.

So come on what adverts really annoy you and would they stop you using what they are advertising?
that ad drives me nuts I really loath it.... the ad itself would put me off looking at there site for quotes... thats about the only one that bugs me just now...

I did hate the one where the wee boy wanted to go to a friends house for a "POO" Some ruddy air freshener ad, I just thought it was a complete waist of advertising time.....

its rare you get a good ad though these days.....I did used to love the budweiser adverts but even those are rotten now.

ETA the we buy any car.com one drives me bonkers as well....
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Thanks for giving me a laugh When the tv ads come on the volume goes off
Shey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Go Compare

Infact the majority of adds i hate there all so false and alot of the time the peoples mouths are moving one way and different words are coming out which realllyyy winds me up lol
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Another advert that annoys me is the Febreze advert where that young girl goes into her mates bedroom and says "FRESH" and has a sniff!! How many tennagers would say that?!! And how many teenage boys' rooms do actually smell fresh even post febreze!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Just about ALL of them Bev, I have a serious phobia about adverts, coz everytime I switch the tv on, there they are, on every single channel!!!! Grrrrr, Hate them with a passion, especially the really stooopid ones that insult my intelligence. My really big hates are all the car ads (except the bimmer ones and that Audi one which is very clever), and the worst of all are the kids nappies and those bladdy Pringles!!!!

The ONLY ad I like at the moment is Mr. One Sheet, coz that makes me larf every single time!!! It's the way he says it

Yes, I would stop using anything that really got up my nose via the ad!
Just what I was going to say, pretty much all of them and unlike a few years back the 'ad breaks' now seem to come round every ten minutes or LESS, as Helena says, you quickly channel hop in the hope of finding an 'ad free' channel but no way, even if you go to BBC you find they are doing their own 'promotions' or if it's the 24 hours news channel then it's the weather ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And it soon won't be long before the American style 'sponsorship' type programs will be appearing aaaaaaagh

Helena, I haven't seen 'Mr. One sheet' that must be on ITV which we can't get here, we get more than enough on Sky 'tho.
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Oh I love "one sheet does plenty"!!!!!!!! I love his little bum wiggle!!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4