Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Sal looks like you are talking to a brick wall.Suze when someone is trying to help you understand something you could at least be courteous and thank them for the info and read it maybe then you will understand more.Your can't be bothered attitude when someone is trying to help is terrible.
I know,I'm sort of use to the response now to be honest,It makes me sad that people who want breeds banned purely on what they look like or could be capable of doing,without any research or knowing the breeds in question.
They would rather stick their head in the sand and believe media and press reports. Yet these sort of people will say media/press have no bearing on what they believe.

BSL is not the answer nor the way forward.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
its probably doubled because people want a baned dog - which is why people should be fined more - they are banned for a reason and should stay banned

imo - the next dog that will be banned will probably be staffys and a breed LIKE rotties - because they are big - pathetic but thats what the gov are like
I'm sorry sweetie but the gov don't ban dogs just coz they are big.They ban them because of public out cry from eejits who sadly don't know what they are talking about.Hope you are never let loose in parliament, with your can't be bothered attitude,
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
I'm sorry sweetie but the gov don't ban dogs just coz they are big.They ban them because of public out cry from eejits who sadly don't know what they are talking about.Hope you are never let loose in parliament, with your can't be bothered attitude,
LOL

I was sort of thinking the same,Suze you sound like Lord Kenneth Baker in disguise
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I know,I'm sort of use to the response now to be honest,It makes me sad that people who want breeds banned purely on what they look like or could be capable of doing,without any research or knowing the breeds in question.
They would rather stick their head in the sand and believe media and press reports. Yet these sort of people will say media/press have no bearing on what they believe.

BSL is not the answer nor the way forward.
My sis has always had SBT's and every one she has had I've adored.They are so affectionate and I love them as a breed,:smt049 :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 I would be devastated if they were to be banned and feel very strong about it all,xxxxxxxxxxx
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Not pointing any fingers BUT..we owned multiple staffords for many years, i have a lot of family still with staffords. Never been bitten by a stafford.
Have been bitten three times by border collies.
Just food for thought..
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Not pointing any fingers BUT..we owned multiple staffords for many years, i have a lot of family still with staffords. Never been bitten by a stafford.
Have been bitten three times by border collies.
Just food for thought..
Good point.I have two Rotts and a cocker spaniel who was a rescue guess which one bit me when I was trying to get it out of the car,Lo and behold the cocker,
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:48 PM
This is the relationship my kids have with our dogs,

boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
This is the relationship my kids have with our dogs,

:smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 My sisters dog Diesel is such a wee honey,he loves everyone and everything,must post a pick of him with Asta,xxxxxxxxxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:55 PM
So much for these breeds being nasty these two are best buddys,
Diesel,

With Asta,

They riot for ages they are more garden vandals than anything else,
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Wonderful Pics,:smt049 :smt049

My garden looked dreadful pots trashed,bulbs dug up etc...
errrrm have to find someway of getting the shovel off them
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »