Our sister sites
Our sister sites
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-12-2006, 11:12 PM

rules & regs

Anyone know where I can find Rules & regs for judging,,
what does the exam consist of i e what questions, cant seem to find anything on KC website, so dont know what to revise or study
any help would be great
huggles
b-eye
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Is this any help to you?
It doesn't mention anything about exams but may help with some questions.

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/down...ejudges-rs.pdf
susanatlasinski
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-12-2006, 01:36 AM
I sat the rules and regs exam a few years ago and the questions are mainly about ring etiquet and proceedures. The examiner will go through everything beforehand so you should know all of the answers. The questions are multiple choice which makes it easier. The examiner I had was an excellent speaker with a wicked sence of humour, she kept everyone's attention all of the way through and made it very easy to remember. I managed to get a 100% pass so it's not too difficult.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 10:33 AM
I sat this earlier in the year and to be honest it was common sense. The link above is a good booklet to read through as most of the questions are covered here. It is multiple choice and to be honest 2 out of the 4 answers are complete silly so even if you have a guess you've got a fifty fifty chance of getting it right.
The important thing I don't think is passing (it's nice to though) but it's coming out and understanding everything you've just learnt. It's that you will carry forward with your judging career. If you already show or judge, half of it you will already know and have picked up on anyway
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2006, 10:11 PM
thanks guys for the info,, am sure it is just common sense prefer hands on to paper work think you learn an awful lot more
huggles
b-eye