Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Loustaff
woah woah woah!! steady on there... your going nowhere... end of the day everyone has different morals etc.. and if yours differ from someone elses then thats how it is... makes you or them no lesser. noone has the right to get on there high horse and tear strips out of someone else for what they have or havent done. we are all equals on here, all on here for one reason... love of animals... wen did it all get so political!!

When I got accused of 'defending' puppy farmers thats when - would you like to be accused of that?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Foxy, don't think we are having a go at you personally, we are anxious that this forum does not encourage the use of such places.

We have to remember that people coming to this forum from a search engine do not always read the whole thread and may get the idea that this is a good place to get a puppy which it is not, best to use a breed club or the kennel club for a list of breeders several of which you then visit and assess or do your research by going to shows and seeing the quality of the animals and speaking to the breeders of these animals.

Dogs are with the family in some cases as long as a child so it is worth the time and effort to get it as near right as you can from the very beginning and buy the best puppy you can with the best start in life and the best chance of living a healthy life.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 11:44 AM
I can't actually remember saying that it was a good place to get a puppy - in fact I will ALWAYS tell everyone never to go there after finding out what they stand for - but look at it from my point of view - I haven't been brought up in a family that bred dogs or go to shows or anything, we are just dog lovers and our first three dogs were cross breeds - that all lived very healthy lives - we never heard of health testing and good breeders or bad breeders.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2005, 11:52 AM
fox dont let it get to you every one learns by mistakes some by word of mouth others by their own mistakes.
to be accused of defending any puppy farmer would be upsetting for a dog lover as it is totally against the grain.
any way you can't go anywhere because some of us would miss you and dw wouldn't be the same.
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 11:56 AM
foxy, wether your dog come from a puppy farm or not,its ended up beeing the luckyest dog in the world having you as an owner, [and too your little dog ,thats all that matters]
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Thanks Leo and Julie
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2005, 12:01 PM
your part of thw wood work as much as me ........ who else can i share a padded cell with!
your happy with him and like julie has said regardless of how or where you got him hes as cared for as much as the next dog.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by leo
your part of thw wood work as much as me ........ who else can i share a padded cell with!
your happy with him and like julie has said regardless of how or where you got him hes as cared for as much as the next dog.

hello
I have been lurking here - I agree ( well about the padded cell bit anyway !!LOL ) and at the end of the day Foxy - you wouldnt go to the same place again as you now know what it actually was - benji is loved etc and is a fab wee man - so therefore water under the bridge and you cant change it - and you wouldnt change Benji anyway !! ( well apart from when he pees on the floor huh ?? )

dani
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2005, 12:13 PM
dani
dont you know i'm always locked up in my cell.........lol
i just pop out now and again.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2005, 12:24 PM