Oh it sounds great there Sian - I would love to live somewhere like that

errrrr...Foxy..... my name is not Sian.

The word at the end of my post is SLAN which is gaelic for goodbye
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
I dont think the brewerys could keep up with demand Foxy...

Oooh thats a shame
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy
errrrr...Foxy..... my name is not Sian.

The word at the end of my post is SLAN which is gaelic for goodbye

Oops sorry Deccy - I thought it was your name - not much good at gaelic
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
Oh no i couldnt live with Het, i wouldnt be able to sleep with all those thgings that go bump in the night at Hets house...........
and im warning you Foxy bring up those spots again and i will post something nastier than the grinchy picture, believe me

SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS,SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS.

Just found a piccy of you Luke
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2005, 10:04 PM
i hate it where i am i want to live more in the country i live in the garden of england and live 5min from town and ashford internation train station that passes my windows
so i want live where it greener
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS,SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS.

Just found a piccy of you Luke
your going down Foxy
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 10:16 PM
My dream is to move to the NW Highlands of Scotland - first choice is Shiel Bridge in the shadow of the Five Sisters of Kintail, second choice is Strontian on Ardnamurchan. I just need to either a) win the lottery; or 2) meet a local man and move in with him ! For now, I just have to satisfy myself with holidays up there 2 or 3 times a year.

I was born and brought up in Cumbria, the Lake District and lived there til I was 20. Would love to afford to move back (as my third option) but unfortunately can't My parents still live in South Lakes though, so I visit often.

I currently live in North Lancashire on the border with Cumbria - so it ain't too bad I have the Lake District 30 minutes in one direction and North Yorkshire 30 minutes in the other direction - so plenty of great dog walks.

Here are a couple of pics - first one of Flame and I a few minutes behind our house and the second one on one of our local dog walks.

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by Catmelodian
If it was'nt so remote I'd like to live in somewhere in Wester Ross, surrounded by the majesty of the hills, mountains and countless lochs. Oh yes, and the countless midges.
Ahhhh no - it is the remoteness that makes Wester Ross and such areas sooooo attractive and wonderful And all that magical wildlife too!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
It's just along the road from a place called Camusfearna, which was where Gavin Maxwell used to live (He wrote "Ring of Bright Water", about his life with a pet otter, called Mijbil). The film starred Bill Travers and Virginia McKenna - it's perhaps a bit romanticized, but it's beautifully photographed. Gavin's cottage was demolished when he died, but I gather that the otters still go there.
And me!!! Here is Flame on the beach at Camusfearna and a lone cottage on the beach. It is FAB!

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 10:29 PM
And if I were more practical and had enough money to sustain me for a while, I would love to spend some time here ....

Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >