Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2017, 08:13 AM

Daily Thread,Monday 6th November

Good morning everyone, what a night the fireworks even drove me mad last night. The amount of money that went up in smoke last night would feed a family for weeks. Even Amber looked as though she was fed up with it.
Hope all our other four legged friends have now settled and that will be the end of it until new year.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Another bright sunny day here but extremely cold and we had a frost.

We are quite lucky here with fireworks not to many going off there is always a big display in the next village so I think most go there.
Dillon doesn't mind the big bangs although I do wonder why we need them so lod. He does i discovered hate the ones that go wheeee he was out doing a wee last night early and Paul and Beth had them for the children well he heard them and hid behind the garden table. Then came scooting in very quick.

Waiting for BT man this morning.

griff hope things are calmer for you.
Hope Rosie is more settled today Mandy.
Hope everyone else and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Good luck with the BT man and hope its their end. Son had similar problem, called out the engineer who said it was his fault. Plug his phone in, rang son and it worked but after he left son plug his phone in and nothing, although the phone works here so no idea. He now only uses the line for broadband which at the best is little better than dial up and no chance of being upgraded to fibre unless he goes with Virgin!

It was like world war three here last night with very loud bangs. Fortunately her ladyship just snored through it all

Lovely morning here although quite a heavy frost overnight. Nothing planned as have to wait until I am told what we are doing today as Barry broke his camera last night and is going to ring insurance to see if he has to go to one of their repairers or can use a local one.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Morning all.

Griff I hope your family have backed nicely into a room and left you be lol
Lynn Phone off will hopefully been resolved.
Sue whatever you end up doing have a great day.Poor Barry.
Moyra Have a great day,

Too everyone ave a great day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Update on Sue's post

First of all rang the insurance company and they asked for the claim form so i included a couple of pictures of the damage. Now got to wait for their decision before going any further.

top screen smashed

Next.

Trip to the dump (yet again) with about 14 bags of garden rubbish.so that lot got rid of

Had to smile to myself havimg been in the same position getting frost off car windowscreens. What a pleasure it is just being able to exit our garage without that problem.
Where we are they all park their cars in the drive as the garages are too small for modern cars. Luckily ours was widened on one side to accommodate the previous owners camper van . The other one Sue can just fit her Honda Civic estate in as well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Good luck with the insurance claim Barry.

BT engineer just left took 5 minutes to locate the fault. It is theirs and one of our wires in the green box is corroded but only the telephone one so that's why internet and bt hub has been working fine.
He is now passing it over to the underground team and they may get it fixed today if not it will be tomorrow.
Good thing is we will not be paying £130 to BT.

Had a whatsapp message from Beth earlier thanking me for her birthday card.
Their eldest labrador Poppy nearly 7 I think has cancer just come through a big op and ct scan in a week or so's time to see if it has spread. Very sad to hear this news.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Oh Lynn so sorry to hear about Beths Lab. Amber has lots of lumps but the test taken when I took her to the vets last week before proved it was a fatty lump although they were not perfectly sure.

The trouble is Chloe was the same with lumps and each time they operated on her it gave cause to more lumps to form so I am reluctant to take further action for Amber. She doesn't seem to be in any pain and still loves her food and walks. So carry on as we are.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Afternoon all, still got this sore throat / cough and feeling tired...hope you are all o.k
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2017, 03:06 PM
Sorry meant to say Lynn hope BT sort out your problem.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Oh Griff, sorry you are still suffering, perhaps you need something from the doc.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >