Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Eeeeeekkkkk it's windy!! a tree has snapped off up the field where i walk the dogs...shame as it is an old tree
fella who has bought next door has been down today,not spoken to us as yet but i saw his nephew with him so said Hi and he has been up and down the front path with his partner and a builder and my dogs have hardly barked!! they used to bark non stop at the fat fella
we have 3 cars, the jag is pag as that is the first letters of her private plate, the big bmw is nameless as is the z4
Kazz, good mot thoughts being sent your way
Thats the good thing and bad thing about winds I think of them as the "clean out" of nature.

Sounds good regards the dogs I know they suss out character.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Kazz A muddy car is not an MoT failure

And yes we have named most of our cars, my Mercedes Sprinter van was 'Molly' (I sold her lastyear) and our current Peugeot Partner is known as 'Flo'

I know but when you get looked at for the state of your car by the mechanic you know it ain't good. Got to say no my favourite thing car cleaning..........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes Harvey we now have our fence finished, not sure it will go down well with the neighbour whose garden shed they have fixed the end of the fence.

Have a nice walk with Casey, hope Lara is now much better.
What a strange thing to do...................
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Funny you should mention fence and shed being fixed to each other as ours is aswell. Mind you our neighbours are lovely. I am now convinced that my tinnitus is weather dependent as it is dire this afternoon. They have said thunder storms etc. so more than likely. Have a good dafteroon peeps. My car is just Car.
Funny you should say that my neighbour over the way just stopped me and said her hubby "Alec" is in suffering with his tinnitus he swears it is weather realated too.....maybe it is. A build up of pressure sort of thing.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Just walked Amber and there a large bough of a tree down across the green and it was starting to rain again. To be honest if the wind persists I don't fancy the chances of our new fence. They cut large pieces of concrete off the posts rather than go deeper with the poles, so it is going to weaken the fence against strong winds.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Kazz....i love valeting cars, wears me out for days but i love it!!
The fellas who have been here own the house but it will be a rental
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Then worth it to him to keep you onside so to speak bug investment a house.

Okay talk me through a good valet them Griff what do you use etc etc? Percy does need doing and deserves it he is a good car.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Just walked Amber and there a large bough of a tree down across the green and it was starting to rain again. To be honest if the wind persists I don't fancy the chances of our new fence. They cut large pieces of concrete off the posts rather than go deeper with the poles, so it is going to weaken the fence against strong winds.
Well fingers crossed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 05:17 PM
I use auto glym shampoo and dependent on the colour of car either a dark gloss polish or just the autoglym polish. I was the car with a 2bucket method, squeegee the excess water off and then use a chamois, allow the car to dry, apply the polish and depending on how energetic i feel i either buff off by hand or use my electric polisher. If it's an older car and the plastic bumper caps are black but faded out i use black scuff remover ( shoe polish) on there and also the black rubbing strips, inside i hoover the carpets, spray with a carpet cleaning foam and hoover again, for the dash i used a cickpit shine spray and also use that on seat surrounds and plastic door casings, fabric seats get a hoover and a spray with a fabric refresher, leather seats are hoovered and then treated with a leather cleaner / restorer. Wheels are cleaned with soapy water and individual spokes/splines are cleaned to remorall brake dust, tyres have tyre black dressing applied. Glass is cleaned using autoglym fast glass
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2017, 05:18 PM
I could go into clay barring etc but to be honest its not often i bother.....too lazy lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >