Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2017, 06:58 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday,18th October

Good morning everyone,

Have a good day all, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2017, 07:46 AM
morning all,
was really interesting last night and it turns out that Kota has a band running down either side of her neck that the chiropractor has never felt in a dog before Lol...would be about right!! the wavy fur pattern by her tail and lower back has vanished, i am utterly exhausted but it was very worth it
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Morning everyone that comes on. Hope you have all been keeping well and if not better now. I will give you a short run down of what we did on another thread as don't want to bore you all with it. Have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2017, 08:41 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff, Brenda and all who follow

Hope the fencing is progressing Moyra

So pleased that Kota isn't as bad as you feared but trust to you have a dog with something different . Hope she improves quickly

Hope you had a good holiday Brenda and look forward to reading about your trip. Did you enjoy the sleeper?

Oh dear Kazz you are in the wars. Hopefully they will soon sort you out so you can live a comfortable life.

Dull and miserable here. Was hoping to do a bit more in the garden but that has been put on hold.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Fencing is nearly done. Looking good! Steve is saying one good wind and it will be down. If we get our move hopefully it will not be our problem!

Kazz so sorry you are suffering so. I hope you manage to keep that sustenance down.

Lynn, have missed you, I hope Gill is holding her own and Dillon is ok too. Take care. hugs.

Griff, Hope the treatment on Kota? Have I got her name right? has worked.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Kazz I love the sleeper train. Been on it twice now and although we did have to alight at Edinburgh it was still lovely. Looked after really well. And I must give credit to the taxi companies to. So well organised. Oo the sun is coming out so hopefully it will dry up before I take my newly bathed Tyto out. Haven't rushed into doing the usual today as he is still a bit tired although he has been playing with his fluffy Highland Cow that he chose in the shop we went in. bg!! So sorry that I can't put pics on as no idea how to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2017, 02:50 PM
That is another round to me in the fight against acorns. This time two even larger bags collected together with leaves. Hopefully not that many more to come down now. that is now another 7 large plastic sack to go to the dump and only last monday took eight. Wheelie bin full as soon as it gets emptied every 3 weeks.

What fun it will be when the trees really start shedding their leaves? I don't think
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Wow thats a lot is there no animal charity who has anything that would eat them or is there simply nothing more to do.
Julientreats
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Good day all! Went to the vet today and our mighty pug will be confined for a while.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2017, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Julientreats View Post
Good day all! Went to the vet today and our mighty pug will be confined for a while.
Hello and welcome to the daily........why the vet? hope nothing to serious.

Other than that how has your day being going?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >