View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Really is wild outside but we don't have it as bad as some.3 people have diedDue to fallen trees mostly.All schools are off for two days.We have electricity but Sarah's is off apparentlyshe'll be home at 6,so they'll have to stay with me tonight.Secretly,I'd prefer they did anyway.Be worried about her and the babes on their own.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Hello all,
It was the weirdest feeling coming home from work, bright red sun, weird coloured sky, like an apocalypse
But it's ok I'm still here
Rosie not liking the very windy weather
Bathroom nearly done, I'm going to get some new flooring on Thursday then that's it done
Hope the fencers turned up Moyra
Hope you all safe over there Eileen, was thinking about you this morning
Hope everyone has had a good day, will have a catch up to see what I've missed
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Really is wild outside but we don't have it as bad as some.3 people have diedDue to fallen trees mostly.All schools are off for two days.We have electricity but Sarah's is off apparentlyshe'll be home at 6,so they'll have to stay with me tonight.Secretly,I'd prefer they did anyway.Be worried about her and the babes on their own.
Oh that's not good, glad they staying with you, I'd be worried too. It's windy here but nothing as bad as you having over your way
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Really is wild outside but we don't have it as bad as some.
Hi Eileen, yes it seems you've got the worst of the weather up there, hope you and yours will be safe, keep posting when you can so we know you're OK

Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
bright red sun, weird coloured sky, like an apocalypse
But it's ok I'm still here
We had the red sun in the clouds as well, not something you see very often. Pleased you're still here

Lara had the chiropractor lady in again this morning, things are improving but it's slow and she still has one or two cries when she shakes her head or the lump (ie Casey) bangs into her.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Glad Lara is improving Losos
Eileen hope you all ok and still have power, looks like it's been awful up there, just seen it on the news.
Hope everyone else is ok
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2017, 06:27 PM
All good,thanks guys
Girls are staying over,have loads of food in,plenty of milk and heat.We'll be fineAlways sounds worse than it is at mine.We're on the end,bit of a corner so the wind howls round the back.Sounds awful at the patio door.Schools are off tomorrow too,course the kids are loving itHope everyone is ok and had a good day.Will pop back in a bit
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-10-2017, 09:25 PM
All good,thanks guys
Girls are staying over,have loads of food in,plenty of milk and heat.We'll be fineAlways sounds worse than it is at mine.We're on the end,bit of a corner so the wind howls round the back.Sounds awful at the patio door.Schools are off tomorrow too,course the kids are loving itHope everyone is ok and had a good day.Will pop back in a bit
Thanks for update Eileen, I'm off to bed now (Us oldies can't stay up late don't you know ) but I do pop in when I have a few minutes and do love hearing about your life over there. Bye for now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2017, 09:49 PM
Pleased you are ok Lacey, my family in tramore have had no power and phone and my aunty has had no heat bless her, at least she kept her Aga
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2017, 10:09 PM
Forgot to say, seeing a mctimoney vet tomorrow night. Monika kleyenstuber, the lady who runs my training does ttouch and noticed kota is very tight around her neck, so for £20 she is getting seen
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2