Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 06:57 AM

Good Morning daily thread Monday 25th July 2016

Morning peeps. Still in bed lazing I see. Have been up and about since 6am with doing the washing and taking Tyto out for his first wander of the day. Now sitting here doing stuff before tackling the usual domestic chores. Have a great day peeps and hope all is well with you all.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 07:20 AM
I'm lazing in bed with Ben beside me indulging in my first cup of coffee of the day! We are home alone today whilst hubby takes my daughter and grandson to Addenbrookes for an appointment. I am under strict instructions to stay in bed as much as possible and not try to do too much! Fat chance! The house is an absolute tip, filthy dirty and very untidy so I will hobble around on my crutches doing what I can. Looks like it will be nice so will have a bit of a sunbathe methinks!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 07:26 AM
Good morning all, sorry really didn't want to get up but had to get up for the bathroom so decided that I might just as well make a move. A lot cooler this morning and Amber has already had her breakfast, so must get her out for her walk.

LG, do take care of yourself my dear, not nice the thought of dialysis but better than suffering more.

June, that is terrible what those roof tilers have done to your roof.

Griff, how are you feeling now, a lot better I hope, take care. God bless.

Lynn, hope Joel gets on ok at the docs today and they find his burn is healing ok.

Have a good day everyone, take care, keep cool and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Last website news from the last course for awhile.

http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2016, 08:38 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra and all who follow.
We were up at 6.45 out the door with Dillon just gone 7. It was very breezy and cool then by the time we got back it was heating up. good job I took dillon his water.
We met a little mixed terrier breed she is lovely Dotty her name is very young but she is allowed to wander about the back road we walk sometimes. Very busy in the mornings with traffic and also food processing plants and lorry yard down there. We had to stop our walk in the end and Gorden waited with Dillon while I took her home. Couple of near misses while taking her back.
The guy thanked me and said she gets out of a hole in the side of the fence. Why not fill it in then ? I daresay they will lose her to an accident or theft or if she gets in the fields with the cows. Makes me mad.

June what a blooming cheek over the ridge tile.
LG hope your'e feeling better today.
Moyra hope you are too.
griff hoping you are beginning to heal from your news.
Hoping everyone not mentioned is also well today and all our four legged friends are too.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2016, 08:43 AM
Morning all, car in garage for MOT, have barricaded half the yard off so Alun can do the pointing and sat down with my own brekkie, girls had theirs an hour or so ago and all is quiet as they sleep it off.
Brenda, you will miss your Saturdays, I know how I miss taking Zen to training, it must be worse for you.
LG, I do hope your consultant comes up with a Plan for you, are you going on dialysis till something is organised
Moyra, have your pains disappeared now, likes been already said, they do pull you about a bit when operating so you will be sore and bruised. What about the Arnica tablets, they worked wonders with Zen, she is so much better and I noticed a difference within 2 days of her taking them
Nikki, that is a scary combination, your OH with his daughter and grandson in a car then in a hospital waiting room, oh he will be in a charming mood when he gets back!!!
Waiting for Alun to appear now, if he's not here by 10.30 I'll get Zen out for her little walk, this is the week we start going to the park and she is on a lunge line, but not a long one. Will see how she goes anyway. She is being so norty, mind you its in the genes, and who can blame her stuck in most of the time and unable to leap about like a gazelle
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Yeah June! I'm just glad I'm tucked up safely with Ben at home!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Take a sleeping tablet and make sure you're asleep when OH gets back
Alun not here yet, will get Zen out in a minute. Its usually around now he gets here
Must have cross posted with you Lynn. People like that want a good kick up the bum actually, why don't you ring the dog warden and report it, that way they'll get told to keep their dog in, if it is still out and about then it'll get taken by the warden and then they'll find a more responsible home. You'd think if their dog went missing they'd be coming the streets wouldn't you, obviously couldn't care less.
Am going to ring my roofing people later, will give it a while to settle as she is on her own this week, boss away and a roofer away, so she has one roofer and a zillion phone calls with it being Monday I would imagine!!! As she has one of Lona's daughters I am OK for a favour, I hope, if she can that is, she'll get their one remaining roofer out before we get a monsoon
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Morning everyone from a hot and sticky Hungary. 30C here and getting hotter by the minute!

No water today as they've cut it off till 3 pm. Happens every year, getting ready for winter I suppose ... what an awful thought.

The little black devil's fast asleep in my armchair and HRH is snoozing in her hidey hole under the hedge next to the front gate. She likes it there because if there's anything she thinks warrants barking at, she can be on the "job" immediately.

Intended to take them for a walk through the top of my land and onto the cart track, but overslept and anyway when I looked the grass was nearly waist high and I don't fancy fighting my way through it. As I'm expecting deliveries today at an unspecified time, they'll have to wait until my neighbour passes by and I'll get him to take them for a walk up the road instead and that'll be them for the day.

Yesterday managed to get to training really early. We did a little recall work, some agility and because the evil schnevil had barked at Ronny, our trainers' Giant Schnauzer,(barking at other dogs is something he's recently started to do) we decided to go for a walk around the residential area.

Loads of dogs behind fences, barking their heads off but I must say Gwylim was very good, only reacting to the first one we passed. Mind you don't know how long it will last as he's such a cocky little so and so and can't resist a challenge! Thankfully, HRH considers herself a cut above all other dogs and regards them all as " mere peasants"!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 03:00 PM
No I love the break. Gives me time to re think what to do differently.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >