Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 06:21 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, July 6th

Good Morning everyone, nice morning out there this morning, have already walked Amber. Gradually sorting my pc out. The technician is going to have another go this morning. I have lost all my e-mail addresses.

I too was wondering where LG had got to, do hope he is ok.
Expect he is busy around the estate.

Griff, it sounds as though your relationship with Steve is progressing nicely. I do hope it works out for you both.

Harvey, yes maybe a little soon to get another dog but I don't suppose Casey will think so.

Well done Nippy Jen on your baking, it is nice to know that you are appreciated.

No word from Norma or 1cd lately hope they are both ok. Also guess Eileen is pretty busy with the twins now Sarah has gone back to work.

June, hope Zen was a good girl last night, no more eating of her kennel.

Lynn, hope Dillon is going on ok.

Have a good day everyone, Mandy, Sue, Barry and Brenda included as I have not mentioned you previously. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 07:45 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone.
Another nice start to the day, not sure how it will progress.
Nothing much planned for today, so I may be dipping in and out!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 08:11 AM
Good morning Moyra, Nippy and all who follow

Hope your PC is soon sorted and all e-mail addresses are found

Have a nice quiet day Nippy.

I too hope LG is ok and only busy round his estate.

Harvey you will know when you are ready for another dog as company for Casey. Rhianna will never leave your hearts nor will you replace her but you will be able to love another as you well know.

I had my car insurance renewal through yesterday and it was more for what was Barry's car than mine with the boys and I on it. went on comparison site and found the same insurance company nearly £50 cheaper so phoned them up and they were quite happy to renew at the price quoted on the site. Result

Lovely day here Teazle walked now having a coffee and gradually melting Off to see a friend shortly so Teazle will have a friend to play with - a lovely Afghan

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2016, 09:07 AM
Morning Moyra, Nippy Jen and Sue.
Warm here too went out a bit late for Dillon so we walked down the riverside cooler near the water and over the bridge to the side of the village we live and that is always shady.
Felt very proud we met several people who fell in love with him and someone remarked how well behaved he is and that you can see it in his face and eyes.
They have two rescues collie and staffie and they are quite naughty.

Nippy Jen hope all the cakes are nows safely stashed in the freezer. Glad your new neighbours seem nice and are dog lovers too.
Have a nice time with the Afghan Sue and I am sure Teazle will have fun.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi everyone, computer fixed at last! e-mail addresses back in contacts file.
Well all I have to worry about now is being fit for the operation on Saturday. I shall have to walk Amber really early then come back and have a shower and then get ready to leave for the hospital by 7.45am. Hope to be able to open the thread but if not, you will know where I am. Lol. Everyone enjoy your day it promises to look like a good one.

Steve is cross the vixen and her cubs under his shed are digging up his precious lawn especially where he has reseeded and watered the seed in. They think he has softened the soil just for them. Not sure how many cubs are there but she usually has as many as four.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 10:33 AM
morning all
Moyra, could steve not walk amber for you? i think you will have enough on saturday morning without rushing to walk the dog
Lynn, what a lovely compliment, especially as i know how you struggled for a bit...good lad Dillon
Sue, enjoy your time with the Afghan Lol
Hiya Nippy Jen....have a good day whatever you decide to do
Really concerned over LG now...very unlike him to go awol...unless there has been an emergency within the welsh sector
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 10:48 AM
No Steve will have to walk Amber for a few days after my operation so I do not think I can expect him to walk her before. Besides I would miss that last walk with her if I had to leave it to him.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 10:54 AM
i fully understand that Moyra.....just seems like you are going to be very very busy. I am pleased he is going to walk Amber for you after your surgery as i was worried you were going to try and do it yourself
really need to look at the back garden...the grass is about a foot high....again, i could do with an ikkle billy goat Lol, i am sure Deags would love that
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 12:25 PM
No not a Billy Goat, they stink like nothing on earth, a Nanny would be better and unless she has been mated you wont have the problem of milking her. But if she has well at least you get the free milk. We had a Billy and my word did he stink.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Lol..I don't mind stinky lol will get round to doing the grass at some point
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >