View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 06:53 PM
I've got some but have never used it. Think I'll slap some on! Little squirt bottle in a blue box.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Did you know that according to urban legend the oil can only be processed by the digestive tract of a goat?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Isn't that coffee beans
This stuff I've bought says it is Moroccan, and it is £2. Let me know if you want me to send some over and you can sell it for loadsa money and we'll split the profit
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I think I will pass on it for the foreseeable future!
With the length of your hair I dont think you need it anyway Malka
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

01-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
With the length of your hair I dont think you need it anyway Malka
Hair? What hair? I charged the clippers and 'adda go at it on Friday afternoon, and I have seen three-day stubble longer than my hair is now!

I was thinking of it more for skin care but at $12.99 for 2oz of organic 100% pure Argan oil it is a no no, especially when 4oz of organic 100% pure Jojoba oil is $11.46 and will do exactly the same.

But I do not really need either because I use coconut oil as and when needed - and that can be used for cooking as well as for face and hair - and it is anell ova lot less dosh!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 10:59 PM
I have naturally long curly hair,so in the rain or central heating etc i end up looking like Bob Marley!! Argan oil is good,also John Frieda's fizz serum,tiny amount works wonders.Best one for me is Nivea body oil,serious I use it on my hair,when its still wet, small amount run through.Stops all the curls from springing up and leaves a lovely healthy shine Costs about £7, but lasts for ages
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

02-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
I have naturally long curly hair,so in the rain or central heating etc i end up looking like Bob Marley!! Argan oil is good,also John Frieda's fizz serum,tiny amount works wonders.Best one for me is Nivea body oil,serious I use it on my hair,when its still wet, small amount run through.Stops all the curls from springing up and leaves a lovely healthy shine Costs about £7, but lasts for ages
When I had longer hair it also did the Bob Marley thing in the rain or damp, and I used to use baby oil.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
When I had longer hair it also did the Bob Marley thing in the rain or damp, and I used to use baby oil.
Baby oil is good too, I agree
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Olive Oil for everything in Cyprus!

I do not slap it on all over like the Cypriots do but I do put a teaspoonful in my palm, add a bit of sugar and then 'wash hands' your hands will NEVER feel so soft and smooth after doing that. (Of course you wash it off afterwards!) And I do use Olive Oil Soap when I use soap which isn't often.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2