View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Helena I am thinking that maybe when you have a van free for a week and it doesn't look like being taken up then at the last moment or two you could phone me and maybe Amber and I could come down with a friend and stay for a week. We shall have to find some way of communicating. If Azz will give you my e-mail address that will do.!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I'll take your nanny nap for you Norma. I definitely need one. Just poured half a tin of macaroni cheese over my lovely Danish Apple Cake thinking it was custard. I'm crying. (
Cheese and apple go very well together
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Pat - I ain't laughin' about your food booger-up, 'onest I ain't.

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Yesterday afternoon I slept for 2.5 hours but I thought it was because of the busy Saturday. I went to bed at 10 because I couldn't keep my eyes open and slept all night.
Today I sat down for lunch at 1pm and then slept for another 2 hours. I would probably have slept longer but someone rang the door bell.
What is the matter with me?
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Afternoon all,

Wow, that has just taken me ages to read through all the pages of news/chat. Thankful that I popped in now and didn't leave it 'til later Dogs have had two walks and while I was painting the last hatch under the house in the front garden they raced around like loonies. If they aren't tired enough tonight and dare to wake me again twice they will be up for re-homing in the morning

Rosebud - Unfortunately my boys aren't really interested in balls but thankfully will spend ages chasing each other
Norma - Glad the solar men finally turned up and you can now enjoy your last bit of freedom before OH returns. Shame about the lack of a nap this afternoon but jaffa cakes are a good second best ..... yummmmmmmm
Nippy, EmmiS, Mini, Taffsmum, Malka and Lore - to you all as I don't want you to feel left out.
Pat - Glad you finally found that code (under your nose) in the filing cabinet. I hope Bella sleeps through for you tonight, its baludy tiring being disturbed all the time Your afternoon snack sounded interesting apple cake and macaroni cheese .... it all arrives in the same place once you've chewed it That dress is lovely and you could wear it for smart or smart casual with different accessories ..... a definite buyer If you are going to have to move your day bed to make more room little Bella may pack her bags and be off ... mind you she'd be very welcome here and my boys would love having a little lady around the house. I've only just noticed that you've done a link to that poor woman with the little dog in Australia - I had actually put a link up to the moderators asking them to move it to Health ... like minded, or should that be great minds thing alike.
Lynn - Poor Dillon does that mean he may have to wear the cone of shame again or sleepless nights ... I do hope not. Best of luck for tomorrow morning if I forget to mention it later ((hugs)). At least insurance will pay for that although it is such a pain having the excess to still pay.
L.S. - So sorry to hear about Loki again I hope he has remained settled this afternoon. ((hugs)) coming your way for you both.
June - I'm sure its ruddy foxes in the garden that's waking the boys during the night. On our little stretch of road alone there are numerous adult foxes, one litter of 5 and one litter of 3 cubs ..... what we need is an illegal fox hunt down here. Glad you had a good walk even though you had to avoid the EA. They came down here this morning and parked on the grass verge which had just been seeded to get their little samples from the River Bourne
I really couldn't be arsed to confront them but did give them one of my best glares.
Moyra - You can send Helena your email address in the 'Direct Threads' section at the bottom of the main forum page. Follow the instructions and only she will be able to see the thread .... or contact her through her website for her vans in the 'website' section. Click on her website and go to contact. Good luck. I'm going down there the first week in Sept and am really looking forward to it.

Off for a quick nap before it'll be time to start thinking about a meal for OH and I. See you all later.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 04:05 PM
June - I'm sure its ruddy foxes in the garden that's waking the boys during the night. On our little stretch of road alone there are numerous adult foxes, one litter of 5 and one litter of 3 cubs ..... what we need is an illegal fox hunt down here. Glad you had a good walk even though you had to avoid the EA. They came down here this morning and parked on the grass verge which had just been seeded to get their little samples from the River Bourne

Are foxes protected there now?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Yesterday afternoon I slept for 2.5 hours but I thought it was because of the busy Saturday. I went to bed at 10 because I couldn't keep my eyes open and slept all night.
Today I sat down for lunch at 1pm and then slept for another 2 hours. I would probably have slept longer but someone rang the door bell.
What is the matter with me?
Your body is telling you you are doing too much probably; heed it please!

I am the same just now but that is the kidney infection. Slept half the morning.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Helena No the ******* prunes are not working and nor is anything else...will try to get to Tesco early tomorrow and Buy Something Serious on their meds counter.

Honestly since hitting 70 it has been one thing after another. Maybe I should start setting my affairs in order but I am too tired

At least the anti biotics are dealing with the kidney infection so I can put the idea of granny panties aside for now.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Off for the night I think... all quiet out there and heavy rain due in tomorrow; Not doing market as am not well enough ; hate this...family have given me orders! STAY HOME AND DON'T GET WET AGAIN! Too tired to argue but may aim for Friday... surely will turn that corner soon. Please God so.

Have a lovely evening and blessings and peace
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2013, 04:32 PM
NIPPY It is everything that's happened over the last week or so, you've had nothing but dramas affecting you because if it isn't family it is close friends, so all of a sudden your body goes into total collapse mode and stops you in your tracks.
JENNY Oh its ridiculous this fox thing, its gone from one extreme to another, they aren't the cuddly little toys people think they are. I have seen several poultry houses totally decimated by them, my poor friends having to pick up pieces of their hens, geese or ducks, totally heartbreaking. Feeding them like people are doing is just making the problem worse, we're already getting them coming into houses and biting babies, what has to happen before people wake up
PAT If you take the macaroni off it may taste OK with just the cheese sauce, but feel for you. I hate it when I am looking forward to eating something and it all goes wrong.
NORMA Glad the solar men have been and are more or less finished. That is disgusting about those guests, I would have had them cleaning it up, never mind expecting you to. Probably you got the job because you have dogs, so therefor you are 'used to it'
EMMIs Hope the first day of the course went well for you, what job is it you are going to be doing, with it being in Newmarket was wondering if it was a horsey job
MALKA You've probably made that many bloopers yourself that its a relief for someone else to do it, well that's the way I'm thinking - There But For The Grace Of....
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »