Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Is that yours - the houseboat jenny? I'd love one of those. (No chance though )I love watching them on the canals whenever I walk along one.
No, the narrow boat belongs to our neighbour - they are lovely and my OH would love us to have one and travel the UK canals. However, I don't want one as it would be me working all the locks while he sat on the boat with a beer barking orders to me

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
What an adventure Jenny , great photographs too .
I hope the fox is ok though they are not top of my popularity list as the moment having scattered the content of my dustbin bag everywhere last week.
I too dislike foxes in urban areas as there are far far too many It just upset me hearing this poor creature so distressed.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
No, the narrow boat belongs to our neighbour - they are lovely and my OH would love us to have one and travel the UK canals. However, I don't want one as it would be me working all the locks while he sat on the boat with a beer barking orders to me

I too dislike foxes in urban areas as there are far far too many It just upset me hearing this poor creature so distressed.
Lovely photos; thank you.

When we were at the Traditional Farms, one of the attendants said that foxes are now protected here. But she is wrong. Not even in the National Parks.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2