Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Decisions Decisions!! Some nice ones there Lynn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Oh my word Lynn how do you decide from those???
Good luck!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Oh I've only looked at the first piccie and I LOVE IT!

Off to see the rest now.

Back now. Flint cottage is end of terrace so only one neighbour to bother about getting on with but it looks as if it would be quite important that you do get on with them considering the proximity. Can't quite work out from the photos if that is 3 houses in a row (because of where the cars are parked?) yours seems to have a very long front garden. Nice to be so far from the road.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2013, 03:39 PM
LynnI like them all, you are going to have a hard time making a decision because they all have something going for them, I can find a reason to buy every single one. Having a job deciding on the last one though, it shows the house then shows piccies of the church with what looks like a hearse in front of it not quite sure what that is all about really.
Taffsmum Can't understand your OH, beautiful afternoon, not been back from training for that long as stayed chatting and having a brew the way you do, just in my t shirt and combats no need of a jacket, never mind a fleece padded one Going a bit overcast now, but still very warm. Keshi did very well this afternoon, was a bit much for her I think towards the end with the heat and she was slowing down a little. She had a cold chicken wing when we got in and then a cold bone with the others. Probably fast asleep now. She did make me laugh, she was openly flirty with quite a lot of the yung men there, and giving them they eye
Jenny sounds like a more or less relaxing day for a change for you, apart from waving of course, a bit like the Queen aren't you hope the fox has now found a new home, haven't read it since this morning to see if there are any updates, will read it after this.
Helena Have you got to iron all that bedding I think a rotary ironer is called for here. Hope Dave is feeling better and no more repercussions from Zena with the sickeness, which sounds very very scary to me.
Nippy Lovely piccies of the Birthday Boy and his little Helpers following round to make sure everything got eaten
Bev Is there anyone that can come and give you some help on moving all on your own, this is going to be a nightmare for you
Malka they are only collecting our waste every fortnight now, the week in between is the recycling collection, glass plastic, paper, garden waste. Bad news for me if there has been a spell of wet weather as I have loads of wet horrid shavings double bagged in a bin bag, but no room to put them, have to pop them in the car and drive over to Jackie and Andy's old house and put them in their bin. Hope Pereg is still doing good and you are getting some much needed rest
Linda Sorry to hear about poor Loki, you have had a feeling it was going to happen like you say, but still horrid when it does. Hope he doesn't have any more.
PatI'll come over for the free holiday, but no idea if the girlies and Bella will hit it off, either they'll eat her and choke on her, or she'll chase them into a corner and show them who's boss, and it won't be them
LoreHope you're feeling better today, I was going to suggest the cat litter, but its already been said.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Lynn - Wow, what a choice. Properties 1,3 and 4 are my favourites but then again the little bungalow (2) has a fab garden and great potential and no exterior painting as its bare brick ... choices .... choices ..... choices

I bet you'll find buying a house, well actually choosing which house far more difficult than selling yours
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Like the detached bungalow too. Lots of potential and loads of garden with that (wider too)

I can't BELIEVE you can buy houses for so little in the UK nowadays!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Tawney

Bella will dive under the bed and stay there and they are too big to get under there and drag her out lol! I do have front and back verandahs though - we could divide and conquer!

*has anyone found that scrap of paper with the code for my mobile on it yet?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Lynn - Wow, what a choice. Properties 1,3 and 4 are my favourites but then again the little bungalow (2) has a fab garden and great potential and no exterior painting as its bare brick ... choices .... choices ..... choices

I bet you'll find buying a house, well actually choosing which house far more difficult than selling yours
She can't buy number 3! The address is # Council Houses, blah blah.

I'm no snob but do not want to live in a road called Council Houses lol!

Reminds me of here in Cyprus where we have areas called Government housing and Refugee Villages lol!

I don't like front doors right close to the street or road either.

That suspension bridge one looks as if it is right near a river! Nice!

Oh just ignore me - LOCATION is everything and I know nuffink about these locations. But I do get excited about MOVING HOUSE!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2013, 03:55 PM
June those pictures are showing you the village.

Now Gorden has put the spanner in the works he found this.
Longer drive to catch up with Gill visit mum and friends but we like this very much and for the right place and garden I would be prepared to do the extra miles.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-26100723.html
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »