View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 09:02 AM
I've just walked the dogs before it gets too hot and we met up with some neighbours and all walked together which was lovely.

I've posted a couple more photos of the fox en route to freedom.

Nippy - Lovely photos of your OH on his big day and of you lovely little grandaughter and of course the adorable Pepsi I'm so pleased it all went off so well - hopefully you'll have a quieter day to re-charge your batteries.

L.S. - So sorry to hear about Loki and I really hope he settles well today - you must be shattered. ((hugs)).

Malka - Sorry you had a disturbed night but at least Pereg only wanted a pee. Also how inconsiderate of the bin men Hopefully you'll now have a restful day.

Helena - I bet you were delighted when you realised your renters had used ALL the beds ..... I shudder to think why they were all used Not fun for you though having all of that laundry plus Dave's. Enjoy your day and I hope the tides are right for a good walk on the beach.

Taffrsmum - Hopefully the sun will return to you shortly - I think we are all in for a lovely day.

I'm off to put some washing on and buy some meat for a BBQ later .... although I never know if it will be just the two of us or if my sons will be here too.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Good morning everyone, gosh it is hot already, I am going to wilt. Late this morning as we have just sat down to a full English breakfast, very nice too. Have a good day everyone and take care (Pat,that means you too!)
God bless everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Morning Helena glad ot hear Zena is better today you didn't mention if Dave's migraine has gone so I am assuming it has.
A busy day for you yesterday I hope it is a little less manic for you today.

Morning Lynne hopefully the sun will keep appearing it is in and out here but overall a nice day.

Jenny lovely pictures and I love the way Pepsi always keeps popping up. Glad the day went well after all the hard works you put in.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Morning Moyra nothing like a nice hearty breakfast to start the day.

Glad you enjoyed the walk jenny.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Morning folks

Well visit to the beach is out, not such a great day here. So housework instead. Never mind, it needs done

Got rid of that awful headache at last so not feeling tired anymore. Just got to get going now. First on the list is cleaning the kitchen, then washing and ironing. Got to get the suitcase down as well. Fun fun fun

Have a lovely day everyone
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Anybody would think it's the middle of winter here. OH is sat in his chair wearing a BIG PADDED FLEECE & is covered up with a blanket. If he moved about a bit he'd get warm but no he'd rather stay like that. It's over 20d in the house so hardly cold.
He does annoy me sometime (well most of the time really)
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Anybody would think it's the middle of winter here. OH is sat in his chair wearing a BIG PADDED FLEECE & is covered up with a blanket. If he moved about a bit he'd get warm but no he'd rather stay like that. It's over 20d in the house so hardly cold.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Just had a quick look through...

Linda - I am so sorry that Loki had another seizure - I do hope he did not get the idea from Pereg. Just as she seems to be settling a bit the Monster has hit Loki again. I hope he is not too bad post-ictal. (((hugs))) xx

Jen - those photos are absolutely delightful and lovely to see!

jenny - [lower case initial to distinguish you from Jen/Nippy!] - as it was gone 10am when the binmen came [and they are never really noisy] I am not complaining! I do with the Local Authority would let me buy a smaller 120 litre bin [the normal size for households in the UK I believe] instead of this mahoosive 360 litre one, as it really intrudes on my sight when looking out of the door, and my one small bag of rubbish is absolutely lost in it - the guys have to lean right inside to pick it up!

But no - I have to have the standard size because the smaller bins do not fit on the truck. It makes no difference that my bin is never taken out to the truck as it is not necessary and stays exactly where it is - no I have to have the big one. I would not care but I even had to pay for the bdooly thing as the LA only issue one bin for each plot even if there are two homes on that plot, as there are with my neighbours and mine, and if people want their own bin they have to pay for it.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 10:29 AM
I keep falling asleep but now noise in all the rain and wind and I see that the sileage is being cut. LL said he was postponing it but clearly his lines got crossed and there he is.

The same machines are used so little choice etc; nice to see neighbours helping each other as these men are.

Wild out there now. No mountains now.. all hidden...

Off to find ear plugs so that is fine; even wee dog has accepted the noise after one tantrum of barking. Boy can that wee dog bark!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 10:30 AM
head off to Newmarket today for my 2 weeks job training. So nervous ha
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »