View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Nighty night Lynn, sleep well and happy hunting tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Mmmm I usually end up with a massive pile because I have no clean t shirts, which usually spurs me into action, was thinking that if I did a few things every night then I would never have a massive pile to avoid, but I'm still avoiding it
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 09:21 PM
TW, you make my head spin!! All that work you do with the girlies, and the cleaning up etc., and now you are talking about ironing every night Stop it this minute and make a mental note to buy more T shirts.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2013, 09:44 PM
I did buy more t shirts, so I have more ironing now
funny you saying that about the cleaning. Karen went shopping with me yesterday and couldn't believe the amount of bleach and disinfectant I bought hey at least I'm clean
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Mmmm I usually end up with a massive pile because I have no clean t shirts, which usually spurs me into action, was thinking that if I did a few things every night then I would never have a massive pile to avoid, but I'm still avoiding it
I'm trying to apply that thinking to just about EVERYTHING here TW. Ironing, tidying, working online, everything!

Hasn't quite 'come together' yet but I still think it's a good idea!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Hi June and Sally and any other friendly face here ...... mind you I can't see you so ignore the 'face' bit.

I ended up catering for a BBQ for 5 of us with little warning but fortunately I had loads of meat and always have salad stuff but I did't get my quiet evening. I'm now watching the Grand Prix which we recorded earlier.

Sorry your back is still bad Sally. I have only skimmed through the posts since I last posted so not 100% sure what has been happening other than the EA blurb on the properties that Lynn and Gorden are keen on.

We are sitting in our house with all the lights off and all the doors open as its still so warm and we don't want any bitey insects in. I keep having to tilt the screen to find the odd key while typing.

I hope you all have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow. No guests or parties tomorrow so life gets back to normal
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Nite jenny.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 10:00 PM
As per flipping usual........hello Jenny and goodnight Jenny I know that feeling well of having to cater for the unexpected, but I expect you find as we do that actually the best meals are the impromptu ones! Enjoy the GP.......it was an interesting one!!!

Bleach and stuff makes up a large part of my weekly shop TW!!! And I only have one small dog..........oh hang on a sec, AND a husband

Evening Tang....hope you are trojan free now; I saw your thread earlier.

Off to throw the Jimster out now for his last wee, have a good day tomorrow all.

Nighty night
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Yeah I'm off now, its PayDay tomorrow for me, at long last my works pension is in so after girlie walks and training for Mabs and Keshi, then on the river with Cariad and Lona (I hope anyway, it looks like 'our' bit has come out of the water now) I will be off spending money on fripperies like shavings and chicken and tripe and ox heart. Was getting a bit dicey on the shavings side, particularly with the rain, but we have made it, hurrah!!!
It is very humid isn't it Jenny. Was searching through all my paperwork today for Cariad and Lona's VWD results, have found Lona's but not Cariads, came across Keshi's daddy's Hip and Eye scores, which was good because been searching for them since last year so can get them copied and send them off to the puppy owners as they should have gone in the puppy pack, I knew I had them, and I thought they were in the main file, but they were where I found Lona's VWD results, in a load of bumpf that I have now thrown the bulk of away, well burnt actually, sorted through and found things I couldn't find before, but sadly NOT your number for the phone Pat, but I did try, so had the fire lit, but half door at the back open and the front door partly open I am still looking for the original hip and eye scores for Cariad and Lona, but at least have copies of them Will keep on digging in these carrier bags I have got all full of dog paperwork, I never realised quite how much paperwork they generate till I got everything out tonight!!!!
I also found all my Book Of The Bitch, which I had given up for lost thought I must have lent it to someone and not got it back.
Girly brekkies done, so off for a warm bath because it doesn't half ease my back. I'm sure we're due for rain because my fingers are sore.
Happy House Hunting tomorrow Lynn, how fantastic is this that you'll be that much loved person A Cash Buyer
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Darn, was getting sleepy watching Under The Dome with Brian, so came to bed, now I'm wide awake. May have to start reading the book instead

Got a little through the ironing pile. Got to finish it tomorrow cause there's stuff in it I'll need for camp
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11