Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Morning

Helena, Jenny and Malka - big hugs for you all for your terrible nights with the dogs. I hope you can all get some rest today and I hope Zena doesn't have another episode. How scary!

Lynn - Sorry you had a rough night too - could be a cold that seems to be going round?

Just about to walk Loki, then we have this party to go to this afternoon and I still haven't sorted out my book for the occasion.

The developers over the road have been rolling out turf and planting two spindly looking trees to smarten the area for the opening of the show home.

I hope everyone has a good day.
xxx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Good morning fellow members a reasonable morning and quite warm which is good because it will help my bread dough to rise.

Lots to do today as always, wouldn't it be lovely if when we clean everywhere stays clean and never needs doing again.

Enjoy your day everyone..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi all thank you for the well wishes. Really fancy a big fry up but am having to make do with marmite on toast.
We took Dillon up the fields and in the woods. Gordens trousers now have to go in the wash he was skittish silly boy today. Dillon that is.
He seems reasonably worn out now or should be I know I
am. He will be going out again this afternoon with one of us.

jenny the party sounded fun. Enjoy tonight's knee's up too.
Jenny Enjoy the day and happy birthday to Brian.
Thoughts still with you, your friend and the family.
HarvNormey thoughts with you still too.
Norma enjoy the shandy and the sheep shearing and in that order.
Malka sorry to hear Pereg was a bit unsettled last
night.
Lynne and Moyra Hope the aches and pains aren't too bad today. Lynne that your flowers are still alive.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Jenny - if you use Firefox there is an Add-on called Textarea Cache and it remembers everything you type, so if you lose something you click on it to open and bingo, it will be there!

Lynn - Da Booga is always like this for a few days after a seizure, especially if she clusters or has one two days in a row. The calming pills contain organic Chamomile, Valerian, and Lavender, plus pumpkin and ginger. They are to support balanced behaviour and are safe to be given daily if necessary and Ram gave the OK to give them to her as when she needs to calm down.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Morning all,

Nice day here. Taking camera, Davie and going to Inverness. I have been told about Bright PINK doc martens for sale. So woop

Looking forward to it.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning all,

Nice day here. Taking camera, Davie and going to Inverness. I have been told about Bright PINK doc martens for sale. So woop

Looking forward to it.
Good for you! And those sound like Crocs

Loved Inverness for the Highlands
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Helena

missed last night.. Did Dave drink or was there another trigger? So sorry
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Helena
This would seem like a good time for you to purchase a dual purpose nurse/vet assistant outfit. Wot a night!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Morning Helena morning all
Sorry to hear of icky people and doglets hope they recover soon
Dull and overcast here hopefully the sun will shine later
The gang all walked and feed
Work later
Big sheep shearing comp on today might take a toddle over ,not that I can get too excited over sheep ,a wee shandy in the beer tent might go down rather well
Dance on after so expect a rowdy night
Hope everything goes well for everyone today ,house viewings ,party's
Have a good day everyone
Take care stay safe
Huge hugs to anyone that needs them xxxx
In Shetland they have a "back to back" competition at shearing,, from the sheep's back to yours there and then.. shearing. spinning, knitting
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Lynn
I was ill this morning early hours thought it was the wine but I didn't drink much. I had this really awful hot clammy feeling come over me. Managed to get back to sleep later feeling ok but not 100% and the back of my throat feel all swollen.
The couple are coming at 4pm to view they will have been to the bank the appointment is 1pm and they are hoping they will have a rough idea if they will get a mortgage.
I hope everyone whose feeling poorly feels better soon 4 legged friends included.
Nurse Tang (not as experienced as Nurse Helena of course) diagnoses hot flushes coupled with house selling night terrors!

madmare
Lily and I are working today at the Colchester food and drink festival on the greyhound homer stand all day. I hope it doesn't get as hot as forecast out there as these hounds cannot take the heat they don't seem to regualte their body tempreture very well.
I hope it all went OK for you and Lovely Lily today.

jenny.g
The whole day yesterday was fantastic although very long. We left here around 10.30am and didn't back here afterwards until well after 1.00 this morning. My son took the day off work to be with the dogs and he walked them twice etc etc. I did pop back in for 40 mins to change and put more comfortable shoes on between the reception and evening do but the dogs were ridiculous and cried and clung to me for about 20 minutes of that time I then had to go off again and leave them but my son said he'd hang on and leave after me. All was fine until we then came home for good and I have never heard such a cacophony of hysterical noises. To cut a long story short they would not settle in the kitchen last night and for the first time ever learnt that they could howl like a wolf This noise went on for about an hour. After my OH coming in to settle them (and letting them out of the kitchen to see me
) finally at 3 this morning I decamped and slept on the settee in the kitchen. The dogs crashed out almost immediately but not me ...... I think I finally fell asleep at around 4.30 So my top priority today is get some more sleep after I've walked the dogs as we are out at another party tonight
Boy you DID have a long day and a dramatic homecoming! I'd have to stay home for a day or more to recover!
When my kids are here and we leave Bella to go off out and they say they've forgotten sunglasses, whatever they think I'm nuts when I say WELL WE ARE NOT GOING BACK FOR THEM! Bella is just fine and settles but, if you go back - even soon after you leave her - she goes nuts if you try to go out again!

Norma
Big sheep shearing comp on today might take a toddle over ,not that I can get too excited over sheep ,a wee shandy in the beer tent might go down rather well. Dance on after so expect a rowdy night.
Sheep shearing sounds good to me! Look forward to hearing how it went (if you ever emerge from the beer tent!)

Taffsmum
Not much on today. Just got to trail down to the sorting office again to pick up the flowers? that came yesterday. Hope they are not dead yet
Have a good day all.
Flowers in the post? I too hope they arrive in good condition!

Lucky Star
Just about to walk Loki, then we have this party to go to this afternoon and I still haven't sorted out my book for the occasion.
The developers over the road have been rolling out turf and planting two spindly looking trees to smarten the area for the opening of the show home.
More trees is always GOOD news!

Minihaha
a reasonable morning and quite warm which is good because it will help my bread dough to rise. Lots to do today as always, wouldn't it be lovely if when we clean everywhere stays clean and never needs doing again.
wouldn't it be lovely indeed? I say instead that a womans' work is never done so that's why I hardly ever do any!

lore
Looking forward to it.
That's the spirit! Who wouldn't be cheered by bright pink!

When recovered from our walk I set off for KLEIMA (it's the Larnaka version of Dunelms for me lol!) bought more summer fun stuff for the sproglets and a huge umbrella as they were on sale and arranged to borrow a base for it from folk downstairs as they will be gone soon. Just really concerned that there is enough shade everywhere for that little blonde haired blue eyed granddaughter of mine in August! Oh and of course some more new pillows for the daybed as they are on special too - 2 for a tenner.

I then fancied bangers and mash with fried onions. So set about making that. Just settled to eat it when the neighbours knocked to fit my new screen so it got a bit cold. Could have micro'd it but was starving so ate it but it tasted very claggy and fatty so I threw most of it out! Duh! Glad I did now tho. Stupid meal to eat in this heat but I just got a craving!

Is now so breezy it is bearable inside without aircon at the mo so I think I will find some old movie on Turner Classics (watched Ryans Daughter yesterday) and hit the daybed and invite Bella to join me (though I doubt she will - she likes it to herself!)
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »