Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Morning all.

Another busy one here today. After the elderly lady I have to try and fit in my mums housework before work this afternoon and evening. I have been and done her shopping this morning so thats ready to go.

I have a very hectic weekend too as Lily and I are working from 8-6 both days on the greyhound homer stand at the Colchester food and drink festival. that is always very busy and you don't get a let up.

This time in 2 weks Charly will be waking up to her first day as a married woman . 2 weeks after that I am hoping to be moving. I need to get my backside into gear and try and find some time to start sorting stuff out.

Hope Micheal bucks up soon Lynn.

Hope you and dave have a lovely long weekend together H.

Happy birthday Lynne.

Hugs to all those that need them and I hope you all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2013, 07:09 AM
Morning Bev gosh I don't know how you keep going.
Good luck with the stall at the weekend.

2 Weeks and Charly will be a married woman. It will be strange for you Bev not having her around. Or will she live with you still ?
Is the move still on ? I do hope so.

Michael was halfway human last night before bed and this morning on leaving for work. No grumpier than most mornings.
Goodness knows what has set him back he says his little part time job is fine. He seems more angry than depressed.
He won't open up and talk unlike Mark who does. He bottles it like his dad.
He is not home tonight so we can relax for tonight. Who knows he may come home happier when he does arrive back. It has been known.
Its no wonder I'm grey.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Bev gosh I don't know how you keep going.
Good luck with the stall at the weekend.

2 Weeks and Charly will be a married woman. It will be strange for you Bev not having her around. Or will she live with you still ?
Is the move still on ? I do hope so.

Michael was halfway human last night before bed and this morning on leaving for work. No grumpier than most mornings.
Goodness knows what has set him back he says his little part time job is fine. He seems more angry than depressed.
He won't open up and talk unlike Mark who does. He bottles it like his dad.
He is not home tonight so we can relax for tonight. Who knows he may come home happier when he does arrive back. It has been known.
Its no wonder I'm grey.
No she will be moving to where Ash is now stationed with the army as soon as their Army house is ready. She will come back and live with me during uni term time, but that doesn't start till October.
It does mean she won't be around to help me with the move I will be doing all that on my own now.

I will know for certain that the move is going ahead or not next week as apparently the woman in the other house has her housing officer(who's been on holiday) going out to do all the necessary house checks and paperwork on Wednesday. All my stuff with my housing is done and approved, they just have to do the routine electric and gas safety check a week before I leave.
I just need to know what I am doing as its very stressful in limbo like this as it will only give me a couple of weeks to try and fit in organising everything and sorting stuff between work commitments.

Charly can be like Micheal, I don't think they realise how stressful it makes life for us having them like that.
She is obviously quite stressed at the moment trying to sort dress, clothes and everything else for the wedding. i hope Ash realises how easy he has got it as he is wearing his Army uniform and medals so no need to panic about what to wear, his hair is short so nothing to do there and no make up or nails to worry about (well at least I hope not)
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Lynn Yes you got it right with the same heading, the only difference is there is no need for quote boxes if you highlight the name of to whom the message is addressed. Don't anx too much about the house wait to find out first if they got the money then panic!

Helena Wow that was a bit scarey last night. Badgers are vicious and can do a lot of damage, bit worrying where Zena is concerned if they have access to the garden. Hope Dave gets home tonight ok and you can enjoy your weekend.

Lynne Happy Birthday to you! Have a good day.

Bev Do hope you get your house sorted out. So much to do with the wedding as well. I am sure it will all work out and go well in the end.

Malka Hope you and Pereg had a good night.

Rose So sorry to hear you are so upset and having a bad time still. You have the cares of the world on your shoulders when you have so much personal health problems to cope with that's the measure of the woman you are. I do hope you feel so much better soon.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 07:54 AM
Morning Bev, Jen, Moyra and anyone else who pops in whilst I'm gone.

I just took a picture of Dave's trouser leg Such a clean "bite" no ripping or tearing, just one big, munch on it. I've put it on an old white towel I just dried Zena with, so you can see the contrast, but look at the size of it, it's almost to the seam at the side Oooooer! Imagine what damage that animal could do to Zena Surely a fox wouldn't bite like that, it would have ripped at it The strange thing is, I can't even find the bit that's missing lol! What is this thing that lurks in my garden at night???

Just done my first marathon in the woods, bit wet, but not muddy yet, and after a wash I'm off to Mr S for some bits.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Malka For some reason I missed your post saying how you got on with Pereg. Glad she wasn't too much of a pain. Bless her.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 07:57 AM
Helena My word that has to be a badger rather than a fox.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 08:01 AM
That's what's worrying me Moyra, it sure has big teef doesn't it I don't think even Zena could make a hole like that in Dave's trousers!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

I can't remember what the 'subtle' changes are to be other than highlighting names and that Lynn and Helena must never feel obliged to reply to every post

I'll be logging off shortly as we are going to the wedding today which I'm really excited about ...... although I know my feet won't like being in heels as I rarely wear them It's cloudy and drizzly here which is such a shame but you can't choose the weather.

Lynn - Good luck with the house viewing and enjoy your Dillon walk. I hope Michael is brighter today.
Helena - Your uninvited night visitor wasn't very respectful What a strange thing for it to have taken a bite out of (trousers) - rubbish yes, but material Good luck at the office and enjoy your Zena walk.
Bev - I hope today runs as smoothly as possible. I can imagine the stress levels must be high in your household at the moment which is hardly surprising ((hugs)). Everything crossed that the housing officer signs the 'other' house off and everything is on schedule for your move. I'm sure Charly will come and stay back home for a few days to help you move - it wouldn't be easy by yourself.
Rosebud - I hope you feel better during the course of the day ((hugs)). Try not to take things to heart over posts on here, we all have different opinions and I agree there is no need to be rude though. Just hit the 'ignore button' on their profile setting.
Nippy - Today should be fun and I hope the preparations all go as planned for the big double celebrations. The weather looks lovely for the weekend - just today is bad.
Malka - I hope you are catching up on sleep and that Pereg continues to be fit free.
Harvey -My thoughts are still with you ((hugs)).
Lynne - A very happy birthday.

Off to give the dogs a quick walk before getting ready. It'll be a long day as we leave here at 10.30 and won't be back until around midnight .... although I might race home and change for the evening 'do'. My son has taken the day off work to look after the dogs .

I hope you all have a great day and stay safe. See you tomorrow.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 08:05 AM
Moyra - you snuck in while I was typing - enjoy your day and I hope your back is OK. (((hugs)).

Helena - That wasn't done by a badger, I think you had a visit from Horrible Henry (the Hastings Dragon) I guess those trousers won't be going to a charity shop now
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »