Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Back on a downer. Couldn't stop crying this afternoon. This is ridiculous. I have cadets tonight, I have to stop this.

I have no idea why this is going on...well I have a fair idea but don't have the courage to sort it out.
I don't know you or your situation so you're entitled to tell me to mind my own business, but you seem very unhappy. My view is we only have one life, its not a dress rehearsal,so try to find the strength to do what's right for you.At the end of the day we are responsible for our own happiness and no one has the right to take that away. I apologise if I' ve spoken out of turn and I really hope things get better for you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Oh my giddy days.

I decided to pop a note through the neighbours door whose son is interested in buying the house. Decided it would be easier than her having to come up the path and knock.

Got a phone call a few minutes ago from her. Her son and DIL have an appointment at the bank Saturday at 1pm so can they come and have a look at the house after that and let us know how things went at the bank.
We have arranged for 4pm.

I better do some deep cleaning tomorrow then I had laxed on that subject.

The little cottage in Suffolk we really liked is still on right move and I have seen some others in Huntingdon, March and Wimblington way Cambs.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Lorraine no shame in having a cry especially as you have had so much on your plate recently with other things the last things you need is all this.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Oh my giddy days.

I decided to pop a note through the neighbours door whose son is interested in buying the house. Decided it would be easier than her having to come up the path and knock.

Got a phone call a few minutes ago from her. Her son and DIL have an appointment at the bank Saturday at 1pm so can they come and have a look at the house after that and let us know how things went at the bank.

The little cottage in Suffolk we really liked is still on right move and I have seen some others in Huntingdon, March and Wimblington way Cambs.
Ooh exciting times Lynn. I hope they like it & can get a mortgage. You might be able to seriously start looking for your new home any day now.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Oh my giddy days.

oh WOW! all sounds promising indeed!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Lynne I am all in a tizz.

Gorden and I are sat here now knowing we may well be looking for reasonably priced bed sits just outside London for himself and Michael possibly to stay as it will be far too expensive to travel to London each day by overground. One room single beds.

It does Rose. We didn't think we would be doing this at the weekend.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Back on a downer. Couldn't stop crying this afternoon. This is ridiculous. I have cadets tonight, I have to stop this.

I have no idea why this is going on...well I have a fair idea but don't have the courage to sort it out.
I think we and you can all guess what is causing the tears ((hugs)). As Rosebud said this life is not a rehearsal and unfortunately only you can decided what to do. An ultimatum to the OH might be a first step and see how things progress. The trouble is you have so much on your plate with work, cadets, Davie etc and then the added worry of your OH bingeing. I really hope things sort themselves out. You are still very young and have many many years ahead of you .... grab the happiness you deserve (((hugs))).

Oh my giddy days.

I meant to comment on this earlier and got waylaid and forgot I can't believe that this is now happening to you and Gorden after weeks and weeks of trying to sell ... but maybe this is the best way for it to happen. You haven't had to have your house spotless everyday or the stress when the phone didn't go and no EA's to deal. What will be will be Lynn. Good luck .... but YOU can pull out at any time if you change your mind

June - Great news that Mabs passed her eye test. Cripes it's not cheap getting all those tests done is it But that is what a responsible breeder does.

I'm off to get the dogs out quickly before it starts raining as it has been dry all day but suddenly looks quite dark.
See you later.

Hi to all of those who have posted
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Oh my giddy days.

That is great news! We knew didn't we that as soon as you 'shelved it' it would start attracting interest!

I bet you aren't sure quite how you feel right now?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2013, 05:16 PM
No its not cheap Jenny, but add it up and it is the price of one puppy, and the way I look at it I want to be proud that I have puppies from health tested parents and I do all I can to ensure people get a healthy puppy from me, why breed sick puppies, nothing to be proud of at all is it.
Lynn, I am so so pleased for you, and I really hope that they get the money they want. They want your house anyway Lynn, so although I know you want them to see it in the best light, you don't have to go completely overboard on the cleaning front. Typical when you bought the pond and Gordon's been doing the flags as well. Does the pond liner place do refunds, or maybe your new place will be having that pond by the sounds of it
big hugs Lore (((((xxx))))
Been persisting down all day from around 12 noon, so maybe it is moving darn Sarf and giving us a break from it
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-06-2013, 05:17 PM

I cannot do anything to help you solve your problems, nor can I tell you what to do, but I can and am sending you lots and lots of cyber (((hugs))) xxx
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »