Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 06:55 AM
Morning Helena, Lynn, Lore, Rosebud and fellow members,

Just as well more people haven't already been in A dull start to the day and oh boy is it warm and clammy. Hopefully we'll actually have some rain today as everything is so so dry but I fear tomorrow will be wet (day of the wedding).

Polly coming here this morning for a dog walk and then all I have to do is a large food shop and an afternoon of doing my nails etc (pigs might fly).

Helena - Enjoy your walk with Zena and I hope you manage to sort out a plasterer and someone to hang your doors ... hopefully the work can be done on a day when Dave isn't there so there won't be any stress if they don't do it quite the way he would have done.

Lynn - I am sorry about Michael .... do we ever stop worrying about our children ... I think not. I hope he picks himself up quickly ((hugs)).

Lore - Lots of (((hugs))) for you this morning. It must be so hard when your OH is on a bender ..... it really isn't fair for you Presumably its better that he doesn't come back on nights like that and you don't see him until he's sobered up. I do hope he apologises ((hugs)).

Rosebud - I can't believe how stupid your four-legged 'visitors' are to enter a house with more cats and dogs Also how very very rude not to come and introduce themselves Enjoy your day and I hope you can get your aches and pains under control. ((hugs)).

Harvey - Thinking of you this morning ((hugs)).

Bev - I hope you are still coping with you hectic daily agenda ((hugs)) and good luck with today and I hope you are managing to get a breather during the day.

See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Morning all. Thinking of you today Losos.

It's been a long day already for me. Owner's cousin here before 6.30am to sign the lease. I'd set my alarm for 6am just in case as she wanted to 'meet me downstairs' (after I tidied the whole bleedin' place up lol! Was my intention to get up, meet her and go straight off to the lake with Bella.

Anyway I was awake at 5 and thought it was stupid to try go back to sleep for less than an hour so I got us ready and took Bella and my phone with me (she was calling me when almost here).

I felt a bit sorry for Bella as we were doing sort of figures of 8 around the local blocks so's not to get too far off in case she was early. But I think today proved that it is us humans who love the 'nicer places' to walk and the muttleys don't really care - interesting smells everywhere! So she isn't going to the lake today. She's asleep on the sofa.

My forced early start has done nothing to improve efficiency I feel like I'm in a trance right now! Got some scanning in to do and have decided that I am DEFINITELY going to archive a lot more paperwork rubbish (having had to wade through so much last night). I do try not to keep anything older than 6 months but it seems to pile up so fast.

I might as well have gone swimming early for all I've not got done! However I am now starving so ....
Have a lovely day everyone and hope all 2 leggeds and 4 leggeds with ills and problems see some light soon.
Morning Pat - 'strewth you start early over there Lease signed, dog walked and presumably your are munching on breakfast now as I type. Just think of that lovely day-bed of yours beckoning you .... and Bella. I hope you have a quiet day and lots of naps.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Morning all
Beautiful day again.
Hope you are okay Harvey xx
I have an awful lot to be doing today. I have to shop for Brians party on Saturday and clean through so that tomorrow I can concentrate on baking and preparing etc.
The show must go on, even though I haven't slept and feel literally sick
I hope you are all well, have a good day.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 07:33 AM
Morning H and all,
Bit late for me but I have walked Lily, had my shower, done 2 lots of washing, been to tesco and been and bought all bed linen, pillows, and matress protector for Ash and Charly's wedding present. now sitting down to have my breakfast before heading off to the elderly lady.
Afternoon evening work is hectic with out the young lad there and trying to cover him.

I managed to snatch an hour between work yesterday and took charly to the local florist. We ordered a small posy (very basic) for her and 8 basic buttonholes. I nearly died when the price came to £87 and thats with me picking them up .

Harvey thinking of you this morning.
Jenny so sorry to hear about your friend, you are in my thoughts.
Hope Micheal perks up Lynn.
Lorraine I hope Brian turns up soon, I used to have a hubby that done that, so know how you feel.
H, I think you are doing the right thing getting workman in as its obviously doing you and dave good having quality time together and not just work work work.
Hope everyone else is ok on this beautiful day.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Morning Helena morning all
Massssive hugs today for those going through such a rotten time at the moment
Dull here today
Freedom starts today oh only just gone (day later than expected )
Last night at work tonight conned into 2 extra
Don't know how some folk can sit down too a 5 course meal at 9 pm I'd be up all night with belly ache
3disgruntled muppets ,only got to see the jeep getting packed and they go into work mode not this time guys
Emergencys cropped up so having the munsters tomorrow for another week
Think I'm going to start to say No ,apart from that same old same old
Do hope all poorly peeps and doglets are on the mend or get better soon
Everyone enjoys the day what ever their up to ,above all take care stay safe
Second coffee me thinks it may just enjuice some enthusiasm ,energy this morning
Sorry if I've missed anyone brain so not in gear
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Good morning everyone, not feeling too great this morning but when I read of others troubles mine melt to inconsequence. Commiseration must go to Harvey and to Jenny and for her friends family, so very sad.
Lynn Sorry to hear about Michael hope things improve.
Helena Enjoy some fun time with Dave and forget the bits that need doing indoors for now as you say get some workmen in.
Bev You are going to have to slow down sooner or later you cannot keep this pace up without it telling on you. Please come up for air!
Nippy Sorry you are not feeling so good either do hope you feel better as the day goes on.
Tang glad I am not on your hit list re Tina White just keep your chocklit safe.
Malka, hope you and Pereg had a good night.
Rose Sorry to hear you had such a bad night, bed is best place for you for the time being, hope you feel better soon.
Norma You're another one for taking on all this extra work. Enjoy your free time.

Now I don't know if I have forgotten anyone but if I have it was not intentional. Do try and have a lovely day everyone, God Bless.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-06-2013, 08:22 AM

I really have not taken in much of what I have been trying to read for the last couple of days, so please forgive me for missing anyone/anything important.

Thinking of Harvey and Alena - and also your friend and her family Jenny.

Not sure if I can remember anything else but hopefully I will soon be able to say

I hope the sun shines on you all today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Forgot to say I have to go to the falls investigation group this morning.

I wonder if they supply the alcohol?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Morning, just a tiny lie in this morning!! Just had a quick read through,am off shopping shortly, so (( hugs)) to everyone that needs them. Chucking in down here Love to all,catch up later xxxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Forgot to say I have to go to the falls investigation group this morning.

I wonder if they supply the alcohol?
I vividly remember being asked at one of my appeals for disability allowance how much alcohol I drank each week - I think they were trying to imply that it was booze rather than an unseen ice-cream wrapper that had caused me to fall down those bdooly stone stairs.

They were most put out when I not only said I was teetotal but produced a doctor's letter stating it as well! [I had previously been warned that I would be asked that question by my doctor, who hand-wrote the all important information!]

Good luck.
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »