Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Good morning beautiful people

(((Hugs)))Malka

Didn't wake till 11am!!!pooch either,can't believe it Now running 4 hours behind....will catch up later....hopefully be a novel by then...have a lovely day all xx
Today was supposed to be an 'easy day'. Dog done. Shopping even done now - plan was to get down to the pool about 5ish and wait for Joanna and stay until about 8 then out with Bella while it's a bit cooler and then a couple of hours work online before hitting the daybed and the TV.

Just got an email from Skandia telling me I can't have the 4K I've requested until I've sent current proof of residency to them blah blah blah.

Phoned my money bod in a panic. He says my tenancy agreement will suffice he can notarise it blah blah.

Tear the bluddy flat apart looking for it (it was in the top drawer with stuff waiting to be filed) ready to scan it over to him in an email and notice that the landlord's agent (cousin) signed the receipt on last page but not the agreement. Grrrrrrr....

Have had to contact her she will be here in the morning blah blah blah. But they've specified it must be within the last THREE MONTHS and the tenancy agreement is 3 months and 3 WEEKS old?

And Joanna has just rung since I started typing this to say she is at the pool already where am I?

C'mon Bella! Wee wees time!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Today was supposed to be an 'easy day'. Dog done. Shopping even done now - plan was to get down to the pool about 5ish and wait for Joanna and stay until about 8 then out with Bella while it's a bit cooler and then a couple of hours work online before hitting the daybed and the TV.

Just got an email from Skandia telling me I can't have the 4K I've requested until I've sent current proof of residency to them blah blah blah.

Phoned my money bod in a panic. He says my tenancy agreement will suffice he can notarise it blah blah.

Tear the bluddy flat apart looking for it (it was in the top drawer with stuff waiting to be filed) ready to scan it over to him in an email and notice that the landlord's agent (cousin) signed the receipt on last page but not the agreement. Grrrrrrr....

Have had to contact her she will be here in the morning blah blah blah. But they've specified it must be within the last THREE MONTHS and the tenancy agreement is 3 months and 3 WEEKS old?

And Joanna has just rung since I started typing this to say she is at the pool already where am I?

C'mon Bella! Wee wees time!
Always the way Pat!!! Hope you get it sorted and get down to the pool soon
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Congratulations to your son jenny.

Oh bl*mey Pat lets hope it all gets sorted.

Elaine best way drink coffee and let the men do the work.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Yuckkkkk!
Just been in the shed retreiving suitcases for upcoming holies.Came across my lovely wool rug....now has the speckled mould look( disgusting!!)you know the kind, about to sprout fur Everything else is fine so imagine it must have been a bit damp.As its on the underside and not actually on the pattern, has anyone any tips on how to remove it????please

Since hubby built the shed, and he's a builder, wouldn't ya think he'd have put a window that actually opens on it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2013, 01:55 PM
No ideas sorry how to remove it maybe a google to see if there is any magic remedy.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
No ideas sorry how to remove it maybe a google to see if there is any magic remedy.
Will try that, thanks.Oh.....rubber glove alert!!!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 02:32 PM
Well done to your son on getting the job jenny. I guess the tash didn't put the interviewers off then.
Lucky you having a lie in till 11 Eileen. I don't think I could do that if I tried. Where are you going for hols?
Enjoy the swim Pat. Not really jealous.
A doing nothing much day here today. Only changed the bed & a quick Hoover round & then spent most of the morning reading till it was walkies time. Nice day for it as well. Sunny with a bit of warm breeze.
On the way back I was talking to a neighbour from down the road. She was saying she's recently taken a stray cat in. It turns out to be a pedigree Burmese. she'd taken it to the vets as it had been neglected pretty badly. How can somebody pay so much money for a pedigree cat & then let it get in that state. It's not as if they cost that much for food.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Malka I hope things are improving now with Pereg
Jenny, yes the Nieces party will be very informal, almost come as you are. It's just when I saw the invitation I thought here we go again Congrats to your son btw.
Helena that is just what they are on me, mini skirts
After 3 years in Swansea at uni my Granddaughter is on her way home, I am sooooo excited
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Well done to your son on getting the job jenny. I guess the tash didn't put the interviewers off then.
Lucky you having a lie in till 11 Eileen. I don't think I could do that if I tried. Where are you going for hols?
Enjoy the swim Pat. Not really jealous.
A doing nothing much day here today. Only changed the bed & a quick Hoover round & then spent most of the morning reading till it was walkies time. Nice day for it as well. Sunny with a bit of warm breeze.
On the way back I was talking to a neighbour from down the road. She was saying she's recently taken a stray cat in. It turns out to be a pedigree Burmese. she'd taken it to the vets as it had been neglected pretty badly. How can somebody pay so much money for a pedigree cat & then let it get in that state. It's not as if they cost that much for food.
Afternoon Lynn you are having a ice lazy day like me by the sounds of it.
What a shame about the cat it should have a nice life now with your friend.
The mind boggles doesn't it as to why people spend that sort of money then dump animals.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Malka I hope things are improving now with Pereg
Jenny, yes the Nieces party will be very informal, almost come as you are. It's just when I saw the invitation I thought here we go again Congrats to your son btw.
Helena that is just what they are on me, mini skirts
After 3 years in Swansea at uni my Granddaughter is on her way home, I am sooooo excited
Enjoy your time with your Granddaughter Jenny.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 02:43 PM
picture the scene......

Wool mat laid out in garden, bucket of warm soapy water( little bit of bleach)on hands and knees, accessorised by pink rubber gloves. Scrubbing vigourisly.....Parcel delivery guy arrives to be greeted by occupants ginormouse **** swaying to and fro Making matters worse when I rose to sign for item, the buttons on my vest top had come undone and the puppies were making their way out of the kennel!!!!!Held top with pink marigold hand and signed....he left pretty swiftly Probably back to office to put in for transfer!!!!
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »