Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
worth a try.
Were TW is concerned I think you' d have to get up pretty early!!!Course TW being Tina White, you understand not to be confused with the lovely TW on here,not sure she even likes chocolate
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Good afternoon. I only came up because Moneth's little boy was down there with some friend of hers who was babysitting him while Moneth does some of her 'moonlighting' and he was throwing a noisy tantrum just screaming and repeating 'spiti mou' over and over (means he wanted to go home to his hot stuffy flat!

However I'd had a few hours in perfect peace almost dozed off on the inflatable. Shoulder feels OK too. I will go back down as moral support for Joanna (recovering from hip op) at about 6.30 or 7pm.

Took Bella out to pee and she is now outside with a lamb bone and very happy she is too! Managing to put off going shopping day after day!

So hot now you have to keep your flips on until you get to the ladder

My encampment and one of my spare tyres - I am permanently wearing another of them lol!
Mrs Pat, is that your leg??or did you use a leg stunt model person?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Welllllllll.....the choccies WERE lovely. I've never had much self control, especially when I know I shouldn't do it
That bluddy Tina White, she's eaten ALL the chocolates
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Welllllllll.....the choccies WERE lovely. I've never had much self control, especially when I know I shouldn't do it
That bluddy Tina White, she's eaten ALL the chocolates
Not to worry, I' m sure there's 10 or 12 selection boxes sitting around somewhere, sofa area probably!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2013, 03:07 PM
There's one heck of a lot of empty boxes, Tina White strikes again
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 03:14 PM
June - what a lovely present and a wonderful surprise for you What a great place Dogsey is You are absolutely right about there being a hole in the market for 'middle-aged women' ... everything is either very short, very tight or just 'young' or 'twin-set-and-pearls' style which certainly isn't me. Jeans and jumper do me fine I'm an all or nothing person too. If I have chocolates in the house I eat them all - I really wish I was able to eek them out and enjoy them over a few days - but no such luck

My son's car is all sorted now and although he gave the chap who put the new windscreen in a £10 tip, it was all paid by the waste company who owned the lorry ... fantastic service and such a nice man who spent the whole time calling me ma'am

Off to cut the grass shortly as our forecast is now saying rain tomorrow afternoon
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Thanks for that vote of confidence H but everything I have tried so far just looks c**p. So I'm going to revert to my white trousers and a new top I bought a couple of weeks ago!
Lynn I couldn't make out why cows would be chasing a bird of prey, then re read your post
Hate you Tang!!!!
Lab Lover, does Steve catch fish you can eat? Not so bad if he does. Hope you are not sickening for anything.
Jenny, your outfit sounds lovely. I'm glad your son wasn't injured.
Awww TW isn't that lovely? there are some great peeps on here. I won't embarrass them by asking who it was.
I don't think Abbie knows what she is going to do even now
I have a cracking headache, maybe too much sun
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2013, 03:28 PM
What a lovely surprise June.
Jenny someone thought Dillon was a cow at the weekend while he was in the long grass and they were a distance away.
Your son was lucky jenny it could of been a lot worse thank goodness he stopped the lorry and they paid for the damage.
Pat the pool looks lovely I am not jealous. Really.

I had a text from Gill earlier who is on her chemo today. Gorden had some extra work so I couldn't sit Maisie so Peter had to go home again from the hospital after dropping Gill off.
Her cancer marker has gone down to 65 from 2000 and something and she still has 3 more chemo sessions to go.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Glad you got a card TM, Youngest Son brought mine round on Friday and put some money in for me to go and get my acres of greying mane sorted, so coupled with the Bob Dylan concert I have had a good turn out really. He text me Happy Birthday on the way to Glastonbury, can ask no more really. Hope you get as nice a day on here as I did, you may even save any chocolates you get till the evening, because you are a better person by miles than either I or Tina White is.
Jenny you just reminded me, coming back on the M60 there was this massive bang from a lorry on the inside line and just ahead of me, I thought the engine had exploded, instead this big black piece of STUFF came whizzing up the middle lane just in front of me, I was able to take evasive action, if I had been a couple of seconds earlier I don't know what would have happened. I glanced at the lorry as I went passed and the black stuff was actually a tyre that had blown, pretty scary as to what COULD have happened. It was round about the area poor Duke was found as well, couldn't help but think about him as I went along that section of motorway this morning.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Nippy Steve is lake fishing at the moment so it is carp and eels he is catching. He hasn't been out sea fishing for ages unfortunately. I am pleased to say I am feeling a bit brighter this afternoon.
Page 5 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »