Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Oh dear Nippy! I could feel your angst in that post. Perhaps the FFiL will be a little better by the time your OH's party takes place?

*sorry to say I smothered a laugh when you put the Cricket on (brainwave) and it was rained off!
I like to keep my guests happy
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 06:26 PM
He's not happy about it but he's said nothing. Think he's going with if you can't say anything nice...

Davie loves it though, and I was told I look younger. My mate is a great hairdresser.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
He's not happy about it but he's said nothing. Think he's going with if you can't say anything nice...

Davie loves it though, and I was told I look younger. My mate is a great hairdresser.
Good for you - and I'm so glad you like it. Your bonce, your opinion is the one that matters most.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Evening all, and special hugs for Taffsmum - pain like that is seriously unfunny and makes life tedious.

Good to see a new face in the form of Apache - even if I am madly jealous of your day!! The Who have still got it haven't they, as have many of the good old rockers.

I haven't the energy to comment on everyone's day but I have read and noted

Not too wet here today, but oh so windy and so many of the roses have been battered which has resulted in the fish pond being covered in petals. There was little point in clearing it as petals fell as fast as I could hook them out, so that will be a job for tomorrow along with everything else that I couldn't be bothered to deal with today

Will be in and out through the evening to see what's what.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Evening all. Too many posts to catch up with sorry.
But to all those who are still feeling poorly or have aches and pains wishing you well very soon.

Well the rain held off for the fete but it was very windy.
PooR Joel played his football games so well but the first goal he scored was an own goal.. He made up for it though by scoring one of the winning goals and his team went on to win the gold medals well gold coloured which he was chuffed with as last year they got silver. Plus his dad was very proud of him being an avid footballer himself.
He also won a coconut and two footballs in the foot ball tombola so a good afternoon was had by all.
Except Uncle Michael who went along but had to go home due to a hangover.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Anyone else going to watch the The White Queen 9pm onBBC1 episode 2 tonight
Trying not to nod off !!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Anyone else going to watch the The White Queen 9pm onBBC1 episode 2 tonight
Trying not to nod off !!!!
Meeeeeee but if I do nod off I will be watching it on catch up tomorrow or Tuesday.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Lynn, I did laugh at your last line about Uncle having to go home due to a hangover Well done to Joel though, and he can now forget about that own goal can't he.

Norma, I shall be giving the White Queen another go tonight - I was a bit disappointed last week to be honest because she was so cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean! Even that one dress that she always wore never had grubby marks on it They were all filthy, and should have been shown as such and not with gleaming hair and spotless skin!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Found a bit more out about the Kings horse in The White Queen for you Sally, he is called Fuego. I will be watching it and am sat here ready eating some tea.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2013, 07:47 PM
What a lovely name TW! I am looking forward to seeing him again.

Wot you got for tea then?!
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »