Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Blimey Dave said he'd love to get his hands on that one!! Sadly both of these last links are under offer. The other one is in a kind of complex (estate) from looking at the garden pic and that's a big no-no. Pity, coz I love the inside of it, right up my street that one! When you street view it, it looks a completely different house and it's all on its own, not like in the 12 pics where you see all the others from the garden? Strange, but then that always happens with the street view they give you with the particulars.

Thanks for those Kirsty. Dave keeps harping on that he doesn't think I'll cope with the weather, let alone the seclusion in Scotland (who would I chat to???? ) Zena????

As you say Natalie, cheap as chips isn't it! It's definitely time to relocate, settle down and get more for our money somewhere else. I've heard back from that school in Scotland she's going to send me 2 year's accounts (that's the one where we started!). I haven't given up on Pembrokeshire though, coz again, that certainly is a lot of value for your money up that way.
Ahh but all these properties are only about an hour (or less) from Edinburgh, H. Think of all that shopping
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Ahh but all these properties are only about an hour (or less) from Edinburgh, H. Think of all that shopping
which is also not that far to get to the airport/train station

POA would be enough to put me off though
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12