View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Ah, I think I can see what's happening with it now!!! I think behind that side bit of fencing, the house goes up a level which we can't actually see, and that is in effect, your first floor lounge then??? It must slope upwards behind you then? Not the house, the ground lol!!! How wonderful to have 2 gardens all to yourself on two levels, never heard of that one before. The house itself is similar to what we call a town house down here, my friend's fella has a house like that, but I like it, it has the kitchen and lounge on the first floor, the garage is on the ground floor and another bedroom I think, it's quite quirky!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 05:19 PM
It's just lovely, Sheree. I wish you and Clive many years of happiness there, and of course the delicious Leon too x0x

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 05:52 PM
It's a lovely house Sheree, glad you are settling in now
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Ah, I think I can see what's happening with it now!!! I think behind that side bit of fencing, the house goes up a level which we can't actually see, and that is in effect, your first floor lounge then??? It must slope upwards behind you then? Not the house, the ground lol!!! How wonderful to have 2 gardens all to yourself on two levels, never heard of that one before. The house itself is similar to what we call a town house down here, my friend's fella has a house like that, but I like it, it has the kitchen and lounge on the first floor, the garage is on the ground floor and another bedroom I think, it's quite quirky!
LOL, after we had first seen it we couldn't remember what was where, we kept looking at the brochure and trying to visualise how it was laid out. As you look at the left hand side the first window you can see on the back section is the kitchen, slightly further back is a window and door from the dining room and just as you get to the rear of the house is the small window from the lounge. If you looked from the right hand side, towards the back, you would see a small and large window for the 1st floor landing, then patio doors from the lounge leading into the top garden. If you looked from above it looks like a "T", with the horizontal bit being the downstairs and the bedrooms, and the vertical bit being the kitchen, dining room and lounge. I can see I'm going to have to invite you all round for a cuppa and a browse

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
It's just lovely, Sheree. I wish you and Clive many years of happiness there, and of course the delicious Leon too x0x

Thanks Vicki xxx

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
It's a lovely house Sheree, glad you are settling in now
Thanks Jenny, we picked up our new curtains today so been busy putting up new poles and hanging them this afternoon, we're just waiting on the new nets and then it will really feel like its our place xx

I must just say that we were so lucky, Clive's friend has a house he was renting out and had the three piece leather suite you can see in the lounge. As he is renovating the house he wanted shot of it and offered it to us, he wouldn't take any money for it and even delivered it to us yesterday and helped Clive get it up all those steps. Fortunately the sofa we had in the lounge at the other house has now gone into the study and Leon's armchair and the other armchair we had have been cleaned up and put onto ebay
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Its lovely, must say the pic of Leon sets it off a treat!! So where is the guest room for when I come avisiting
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 06:15 PM
fantastic house, I hope you have many happy years in it hun x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Its lovely, must say the pic of Leon sets it off a treat!! So where is the guest room for when I come avisiting
Thanks Claire, we only put the sofa down there this morning, his lordship didn't waste any time on getting himself comfy The guest room is at the end of the landing, right next to my gorgeous bathroom and far enough away from our room so you won't hear us snoring. Or you could always crash on the sofa with the lovely Leon xx

Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
fantastic house, I hope you have many happy years in it hun x
Thanks so much, we've only been here two weeks but it seems like a lot longer, and we really love it so it made all the stress worthwhile xx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 06:36 PM
its lovely

i love 3 storey houses
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 06:40 PM
That looks lovely Sheree, glad you found it and that view out the back is just perfik

xxxx
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 06:42 PM
Very nice house, love the outside and the doggies at the front door
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >