View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-05-2009, 05:32 PM
I would definitely want to know - call the owner & if you can contact the dog walking company if it isn't just the woman.
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2009, 05:42 PM
The company is based in Dundee and surrounding areas! No she was walking the others as far as I know! It was a job getting here to pick the dog up! Gave her directions to my work, she wasnt sure about getting there and I said I could get you at my home but wasnt interested in that option! Away to phone the owners and get in contact with the company!
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Ok phoned the owner she was a little distressed as I can understand but thanked me. I have also emailed the company, cant seem to get an answer!!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Well done you. I know if it was me I would want my dogs to be found by someone like you and then told about it - at the very least the Dog walker should have been making the owner aware their dog"ran off" and was out of sight for a while, I mean what if he/she had injured their paws, eaten something poisonous etc etc a delay of not knowing the possibilities could have been disasterous
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Omg you trust people with your dogs. To some people there more important than having children. And then they go and lose one. Its lucky you were there and took the dog to safety, god knows where it would have ended up. Well done you

Plus i really think you should phone the owners and advise them of what happened today. Wouldnt you like to know if this was your dog? Im sure i would
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2009, 07:39 PM
I would kill them if it had happened to any of my two!!! Like I said to hubby it's not ony the fact he could have been hurt but he might not have been found by someone so honest as he was VERY friendly, he could have been dogknapped!!! Doesnt bear thinking about!!!! Hubby also say's I have to stop picking up stray's and wandering dogs
pupsandpets
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by **Leanne** View Post
Ok phoned the owner she was a little distressed as I can understand but thanked me. I have also emailed the company, cant seem to get an answer!!!
Well done, you did the right thing.
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Well done-I would have done the same-anything could have happened to that pet if it hadn't been for you looking after it
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Well done, I'd have done the same thing. Good call on calling the owners too, I'd have wanted to know.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Well Done for taking the dog until someone could come and collect it. Well Done on phoning the owner too x
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >