Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-02-2012, 02:15 PM

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT WORKED!!! SOLD TO THE COUPLE WITH THE CASH!!!!

..... and only a £2K drop in price on our part!!!! Perfick!!!! I need a solicitor now so I'm busy phoning for a quote, but there's no purchase (yet!), so not only will we be homeless with the dog, but if Dave sells that garage this afternoon as planned, then we'll also be jobless!!! Oh Lordy, I hope somebody will take us in, but there's always that caravan!
Oh Helena well done and don't worry you can come here anytime, I'm sure Zena would get on with Rianna and Bara is now a pensioner and doesn't do much bossing around anymore so that would be OK.

I hope the place that Dave goes to look at tomorrow is suitable, from the floor plan it does look good to me, best of luck.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post

I just had to laugh at that one
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Great news, Aitch. Maybe I will get to visit (finally) when you settle in
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 07:27 PM
congratulations Helena, that is really great news, dont you worry, I just know this is all slipping into place perfectly, either your meant to enjoy that summer in the van, or something perfect is going to happen with a place you'll love..it really will
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 08:10 PM
YEA!!!!!! Excellent news!!!!!

Spare room is cleaned and ready if ya need it!! I am here on my own all week as eversuffering husband is away, so got room for you, Dave and Zena!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Everything crossed here tightly for you Hope everything goes as planned xx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Brilliant news Helen!!! So pleased for you all
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2012, 07:09 AM
Thanks all, and yes, I am a tad excited now Just hope it all goes smoothly, which it should, afterall, it's virtually all new as of 4 years ago so there won't be any major probs with their surveyor or anything, giving them an opportunity to bait us down again.

They're coming back on Wednesday morning, so I want to get it all up and together, neat and tidy and sparkly clean, and I've written up a little note for them, hopefully, answering any questions they might have about the house and what we did 4 years ago, and yes, it IS brief! (ish!).

My agent said, it could be as early as the end of March when we move All I can say is, good job I had a declutter 4 years ago, as 25 years in the same house, you can get buried under all that stuff accumulated over the years.

I'm hoping it won't be that caravan, coz in all honestly, we need the money towards the house, I don't really want it tied up in another van until we know what's left AFTER we've found our dream house, coz we'd be unable to get a mortgage now with Dave giving up his garage, plus he's too old at 51!

Yep, exciting days ahead, and maybe a bit of stress, but somehow I think I strive on that! Sadly!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2012, 07:11 AM
Well things have a way of falling into place don't they I'm sure all will be fine Helen and I have to agree, I think you would be bored if everything went too smoothly!!
Page 6 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »