Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-07-2010, 01:26 PM

Winter Series - Keysoe, Bedfordshire

Anyone ever competed there/been? Had entered my boy end of last year but he pulled is shoulder and was out of action and missed it.

Wondered whether anyone knows how the rings are 'taped' off. I want to find a comp where the rings are as closed in as poss!

Cant get on the website as work security are blocking it a the moment to see if there are any pics? I think they use the orange plastic netting?
Bonwillan
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-07-2010, 02:26 PM
The Agility Nuts shows in Nottinghamshire are all fully enclosed. But they get booked up quick so enter early. Depends where abouts you are in Leicestershire but for us they are a bit closer than Keysoe.
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Thanks! Whereabouts in Nottinghamshire are they? We are about 40mins from M Mowbray
Bonwillan
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-07-2010, 09:56 PM
I live in the Blaby/Narborough area, Agility Nuts are just outside Southwell. Takes us about 50mins to get there. Keysoe takes about an hour.
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Small world! I work in narborough routefinder says its 1hr 20 from us so do able! will investigate!