View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2009, 11:56 AM
She is absolutely beautiful and her foster carer sounds to be doing a wonderful job with her.

The right home is surely just around the corner. Fingers crossed.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Unfortunately the right home hasn't turned up for Bailey yet :nope: Just a reminder for anyone out there ... Bailey's salients points are:

German Shepherd pure breed. Sheltered beginnings, now needs gentle exposure to build her skills further. To live with at least one other confident dog.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 12:46 PM
I would love to give her a home, but really haven't got the room at the moment.

Can Dogsey work its magic? Bailey is so gorgeous and clearly deserves the best kind of home. Good luck gorgeous girlie.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-04-2009, 05:24 PM
An update from the mother of Bailey’s fosterer:

Am staying with my daughter who is currently fostering Bailey. When I first met Bailey she had only recently arrived and although looking beautiful was reserved and didn't want to know me. In a very short while she accepted me and basically ignored me. This visit however was totally different! After an initial bark she realised she knew me and was coming to me to be petted.I was amazed at the difference in her. She looks a different dog, much more confident and playful and gets on with the other dogs really well. Its great to see them playing together. Like most alsatians she is pretty much a one person dog and I really hope she finds a lovely home soon. She was really obedient for me when I was left in charge for a day. She wants to please and I think would have potential to be an "obedience" dog. I really hope that special owner is found soon so that she can focus on her future.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Bailey is still looking for her forever home. She is currently in foster and doing really well - she is ready for her forever home. Here is the latest update from her fosterer:-

Hello everybody, well Bailey is still looking for her forever home and she is most definately ready now.

She has lots more confidence than she has had before. Gets on great with my other 2 dogs and my mums dog when she comes to stay. She loves coming out in the lorry to competitions with the horses. She is quite happy to be in the house or out on the yard as you can see from the pics.

She really deserves a new home with people to love and care for her.

Relaxing with Vixen good job i have 2 sofas lol
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Bailey waved goodbye and set off for pastures new. She sent us a postcard … she is not coming back, she loves her new home!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2