Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 10:33 PM

What is this world coming to??

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/...off-in-attack/

what must this little dog have gone through ? and why do people do this ? I just dont understand.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-12-2008, 10:50 PM
The only word i can think of is WHY
would someone do such a thing. i find it hard to get my head round things like this
the punishment should fit the crime, and the person that did it not given any painkillers either
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Ypu hear stores of people mauling horses, but this is the first time I have heard of anyone mutilating a puppy while the owners are out... Shocking!

I am already terrified whenever I leave the dogs, but this really makes you think.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 11:11 PM
That is sick, people are sick, I hate people. I hope they're caught, let me cut their f***ing ears off!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Oh how awful, poor baby.

And they don't use bitches for fighting now?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 01:28 AM
thats shocking, that poor pup
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Evil...twisted...cowardly....scum bags...need
You can always tell what sort of a person someone is by the way they treat animals. So you can just imagine what these filthy, nasty , little scumbags are like!
I would like to give them a taste of there own medicine, and thats just for starters!!!!!
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Poor little mite! What an evil thing to do . .

We need hasher laws across the world for animal cruelty and they shoule be made to see a shrink for phsyco evaluation (sp?). They know there is a link to animal abuse and then child abuse which can even esc to murder. So why not make laws harsher not just for the animals but to nip problems in the bud?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2008, 01:00 PM
That has not only sickened me to the stomach, and angered me, but it has also made me cry! I just want to pick that little cherub up and hug her to death!!! Poor, poor, poor little mite. Oh, if only I could get my hands on the b*stard that did that, you wouldn't belieeeeeeeeeve what I could do to him!!!!!
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-12-2008, 01:03 PM
I will never be able to understand the sick fu.ks who mistreat animals, and they don't get punished properly.I do admire the people who stand up and make a difference though,Maria Daines wrote a beautiful song called Mercy, its on You Tube to publicize what some evil b'turd did to a beautiful dog .Its a heartbreaking song but it gets the message across, as do her other songs.Razcox is right these twisted evil people should all have psych evaluations, because no one in their right mind does stuff like this.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >