Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:52 PM

Shep - Border Collie

Shep has come to Wiccaweys aged 16yrs from his family home. Shep is sadly the victim of a relationship split - and his Mummy thought she would not be able to find him anywhere at his age. She thought her only option would be to have Shep PTS as she was unable to take him to her new home. She was very happy when we agreed to take Shep here, and there were many tears shed when she watched him galloping around the Wiccaweys field playing with the other collies.

Shep may be 16 in years - but in his mind and activity levels - he thinks and acts as if he is about 8-9! He is extremely fit for his age - still has that fast collie turn of speed - likes to play and is a really great lad. Shep has so much love to give and so much to offer to anyone willing to give a chap of his age a new home. If you met Shep without knowing his age, you really wouldn't believe he is 16!

If you feel you can offer Shep the home he deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:57 PM
wow another stunning boy hes magic i wish you all the luck in finding your new home all these collies needing homes upsets me i wish i could take them all
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:58 PM
awww poor Shep. Hope he finds somewhere to live out the rest of his life, bless. I really widh I had a massive house with loads of land.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Poor Shep, I do hope he finds a warm fireside to live out the rest of his days. He is lovely.
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
wow doesnt he look full of beans hes gorgeous i hope he finds a wonderful home soon
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Shep is currently looking for a foster home, he doesn't want a lot from life, just some cuddles food and a warm bed. A nice older gentleman.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:51 PM
aww i wish i could take all these gorgeous babes home with me right now they are all fantastic and what a babe shep is i hope his new home comes soon
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Shep is still looking and is a nice elderly man. I took him for a walk last weekend and he was playing with some of the other dogs and enjoying a nice game of ball. Not bad for his age, he is still active but likes to settle down as well for fusses and cuddles.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2006, 11:01 PM
aww bless him hes absolutely gorgeous fingers crossed the right home comes along for him
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Shep is still looking for his forever home
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >