register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

23-03-2006, 05:33 PM

forget Derby & Joan here's Digby & Phoebe (Bullie & Sbt)

Phoebe - white, 7yrs old entire female- fantastic nature can be funny with some dogs when Didby is around but great if on her own. Really good off lead. Ok to be left in the house doesn't chew. Fully housetrained and vacc'd. Doesn't like cats or baths. Last season 2mnths ago. Never had pups. Phoebe has had surgery on her ears due to haematomas.

Digby - Fawn, 8yrs old neutered male - as Phoebe he has a fantastic nature. Can be very protective towards Phoebe when other dogs are around. Both dogs love kids and seem to come more alive when in the company of kids. He is so soppy and loves nothing better than sitting on the couch getting a cuddle. He is frightened of Hoovers and if anyone points at him. Neither of the dogs have ever shown any aggression towards people.

If possible I would like the dogs to be homed together as they have been together since pups. They are being homed due to changes in their owners circumstances. From my experience these dogs are just an old coupLe looking for a place by someone's fire and to get some exercise as they are a wee bit podgy. Brilliant dogs
If you can help contact me
Ta
Tracie
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 05:35 PM
awwwwwwwwww phoebe how sweet are you! And Digby, what a handsome boy! Hope they find homes really soon. xx
AxlAndChaos
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-03-2006, 07:40 PM
awww phoebe has such sad eyes wish i could take them Good luck digby and phoebe not that they need it, im sure they will get a home real soon, how could anyone not want them, so gorgeous :smt007
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 07:49 PM
aww wow what beautys they are
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Bless them both, i dearly hope they get a home together, ican't imagine how they would feel to be split up
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

25-03-2006, 04:41 PM
ooooh Tracie,

i wish I could help, they look a lovely pair.....(((xx)))

I hope they get their new home soon
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2006, 05:31 PM
:smt049 (swiftly placing hand over screen so OH cant see)
They are both gorgeous Tracie. I do hope a forever home comes along soon, but as they are great with kids, hate hoovers (who doesn't!!!!) and just want love and cuddles... whoever could resist
nichola
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2006, 05:57 PM
:smt049 :smt049 :smt049 Aww i hope they both find a home together they are beauties.
Eavesy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-03-2006, 06:12 PM
These 2 are fab, I hope they do get a home together, bless them, love em to bits! xxx
willow_pheonix
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-03-2006, 08:02 PM
*swoon* an e.b.t. i wish i wish i wish but i can't. Hey tracie don't you have a soft spot for e.b.t.'s too lol
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >