Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! No it does not!! Tassle takes brill action shots!!

I hate it when people say to my hubby, who is a very good photographer, gosh you must have a super whazzo camera to take such good shots. Yes, he has, but he takes just as good photos with my little Coolpix camera.
Ahh - well he is better than me then....I'm afraid I need the camera!

Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
That's better!!

I love Zeff too!! He is absolutely magnificent Tassle, I love to watch wolfdogs playing "rough" like this. Their bite inhibition is amazing.

He is a credit to you, and I mean that. I would love to meet up, my two would get on like a house on fire with him. He is totally stunning.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Love the beard!
- living with one - I would never have another! (I am just glad I discovered this before I got my standard Schnauzer!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
What a brilliant time they're both having, Hannah. So lovely to see. Looks like Zeff may have met his match.....

x0x
- they are playing better now than they were, she has got a bit bigger and is able to floor him a bit better - however, she was very careful about keeping her tail out the way!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Ahh - well he is better than me then....I'm afraid I need the camera!

Thank you.

- living with one - I would never have another! (I am just glad I discovered this before I got my standard Schnauzer!

- they are playing better now than they were, she has got a bit bigger and is able to floor him a bit better - however, she was very careful about keeping her tail out the way!
Don't be modest! I am absolute crap at taking piccies, even with OH's camera. A good camera alone is not enough, you need to have the talent as well.
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 09:21 PM
What great pics as usual, they both look like they're having a great time, Zeff's found his match me thinks!!!
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Wow fantastic pictures of 2 very gorgeous dogs
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 10:35 PM
What fabulous action shots. I love them! Two truly stunning dogs too.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3