Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bengee
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-03-2011, 09:45 PM

My dog at night

It is 7 weeks now that we have had Harley, we let him sleep with us (eventually on the floor) by my side of the bed.
He mainly go's through the night but if not he gives one bark in my ear and I go down stairs half asleep and let him out in to the garden but the last two nights he barked at 4.30am and I went down opened the back door and no Harley, went back up and he was asleep by the bed.
The next night, bark but this time I made shore he went down with me.
At the bottom of the stairs he turned left and laid down under the stairs, I when over to him and he was asleep.
Can not wait till to night....
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Maybe he is too warm in your room?

At my OH's parents house our room's door doesn't close fully, so Louie can go in and out as he likes - when he gets too warm he goes to sleep on the landing. If we're at our house, Louie will go under the bed if he gets too warm..
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 06:54 AM
My dogs have free roam at night and I always leave my bedroom door open so they can go in and out as they please.

To be honest, at 7 weeks you are getting off light

Bengee
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Last night was a dream did not get up till 7 ish, we do have all the inner doors open at night so Harley can wonder about but he never leaves our side even when we shower he is there.
Harleys age is about 7 years but we have had him 7 weeks.
He sometimes barks in his sleep but carrys on snoring...