Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Guess who else is meant to be going but turned it down to finish my education here, and could worried about leaving th dogs for a whole year You will have a blast Chloe, just be careful.
I have been invited over and will more than likely join you in June for a few weeks.

Shall have to keep me updated on how it is going!
I did wonder when I saw the thread if you were also going You two will have a blast together
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I did wonder when I saw the thread if you were also going You two will have a blast together
I pulled out didnt I a few weeks before crufts, I meet her at crufts and she said she would have taken us both on.. But I dont want to leave college as I believe I have worked so hard and its only a few months left, so shes invited me over when ever I want or possibly do a year next year

Chloe will have a great time, and if I do manage to go over end of june I am sure we will have a great time
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 12:53 PM
I pulled out didnt I a few weeks before crufts, I meet her at crufts and she said she would have taken us both on.. But I dont want to leave college as I believe I have worked so hard and its only a few months left, so shes invited me over when ever I want or possibly do a year next year

Chloe will have a great time, and if I do manage to go over end of june I am sure we will have a great time
That sounds very sensible, finish your studies and then the world's your oyster There will be many opportunities to come, I'm sure
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Guess who else is meant to be going but turned it down to finish my education here, and could worried about leaving th dogs for a whole year You will have a blast Chloe, just be careful.
I have been invited over and will more than likely join you in June for a few weeks.

Shall have to keep me updated on how it is going!
yeah i will keep you updated dont worry, cant wait to go out now!

yeah you should definately come out! give me some company you may as well finish college, im lucky i finished last year, otherwise id be in the same predicement as you
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Gives me a chance to get Mydus and Dizni out at a few shows to, will your mum get Asbo out..Or you going to leave it until you come back over.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Gives me a chance to get Mydus and Dizni out at a few shows to, will your mum get Asbo out..Or you going to leave it until you come back over.
well my little brother wants to get into showing, so hes signing up for the YKC but think he will use daph for that 2bh. but yeah my mum will and nana has said she will so asbo so hopefully he will be out. and i will get back to going head to head with you when i get back
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:29 AM
What a great opportunity. Please make sure you learn as much as you can whilst working aand within a couple of months you'll be well on your way to speakling spanish very well.

The majority of my family still live in Spain and although the stray dog issue isn't anywhere near as much of a problem it used to be, there are many dogs that are mistreated. I wojn't go into the dogs I've seen and heard about befcuse everyone will be in tears and you'll hate the Spanish for ever.

If you can get into the way of life and culture, you'll either spend the rest of your life trying to get back there or you'll eventually live there permanently.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Lucky you, I'm royally jealous!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:53 AM
thanks guys cant wait to get out there

my OH said to me this morning, "if you decide to live out there, invite me out wont you?" made me laugh think its a bit early to decide whether id stay out there any longer than the year im going for. but we shall see, think the nice weather would help

need to brush up on my spanish, know bits and bobs of it and the basics, so im sure i will pick it up again when i get out there.

will be sure to give you sunny spain pictures when i get there
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
think its a bit early to decide whether id stay out there any longer than the year im going for. but we shall see, think the nice weather would help
I wish you luck, but I'm bound to ask, have you thought about everything There's a huge difference between going on holiday to Spain and actually working & living there. Wages, taxes, accomodation, tempory or permanent resident permits, working hours, social life, the list is quite long.

Residence permits are not mandatory under EU law but are still required by anyone giving you credit like a mobile phone company or a car hire firm.

Hope you have a great time 'tho, and look forward to seeing some pictures.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >