Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
This would have been my Anni's idea of Hell she hated water, wouldn't go out if it was raining, & walked round puddles, Its really embarassing when your GSD does this. She wouldn't go within 500 yards of a lake after I had the idea to take her to a dog swimming pool. She also wouldn't jump on command only if she felt like it, refused to go through tunnels in agility & didn't like toys. Her idea of the ideal show, though not mine would be a small ring with food on every corner. At your show she'd have spent her entire time in the refreshment tent. She's the only dog I've ever had who pulled harder to come home than to go for a walk.
My idea of a great show is one like the British Seiger last year at Water Orton. I also enjoy the companion shows as long as there's ring side parking & close disabled loos. Must say the idea of a show where you knew the judge would consider every dog on its merits regardless of the other end of the lead is a fantastic thought too.
Well there you go then ~ there would be something for every dog
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4